Sad doggie news.....

by Alana 39 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

So sad (((alana)))

I tell my kitties stuff all the time, it's normal to me :-)

It's good you got to be with him at the end.

Dams

• anewme
    anewme

My heart goes out to you and Remington Alana. But this is what it is all about------being there for each other at these tough times.

I want my ashes comingled with my dogs ashes. Thats how much I love them. We understand Alana.

I now feel really bad and sad. But thats ok. Its part of this crazy wonderful thing we call life.

With you tonight in spirit,

Anewme

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm so, so sorry to hear about this. I lost one pet back in October and then his brother was so distraught and heartbroken that he went blind and cried all the time. The brother would not eat and I had to let him go about 2 months ago.

I miss them both and fully feel your pain as tears stream down my own cheeks.

-Aude.

• nsrn
    nsrn

Alana, I'm so sorry. Hugs.... I don't have the words to make any difference, but I sure wish I did.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Alana. Remington has my positive thoughts. Poor guy.

I sure can picture a dog being a very best friend.

Hang in there Remington! There are many squirrels for you chase yet!

• Confession
    Confession

Dear Alana,

My heart sank when I read your last post. I was so hoping the IV might bring him around.

I know I'm going to be a wreck when the day comes that my cat dies.

My Love,

Confession

• jaime
    jaime

I'm very sorry for your loss - my wife and I had to put my kitty (actually a great old lady-kitty) Cleo down 2 days before Memorial Day - she had very labored breathing, and wasn't being herself, so we brought her to the vet and they drained some fluid out of her abdomen, and she seemed alot better - 2 days later, we had to bring her back, and the Dr said she was close to passing, and if they tried again to drain the fluid, she'd die from the stress. She was beloved, and she's better now, but I'm crying as I type this, losing a pet can be just as hard as losing a person. I'm rambling and incoherent, and forgive me for being a douche - This site made me feel a little better afterwards, I'm not sure what actually gets accomplished by clicking the link, (fubnd food for animals) but it made, and makes me feel a little better now and again. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa/171/wo/u81000kH100Zn600b5/0.0.47.7.0.1.0.1.0.CustomContentActiveImageDisplayComponent.0.0.0 I'll see my Cleo in HEAVEN - but hopefully not too soon.

• calico
    calico

(((((Alana))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your dog It brings back some sad memories of dogs from my childhood I miss them as much as people I have lost!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Alana)))

• talley
    talley

Alana, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Godspeed Remington.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" author Will Rogers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit