What's the BIGGEST LIE you ever heard?

by nicolaou 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"I think I'm going to start another "I hate men" thread."
    Please don't. I don't need any more negative re-inforcement.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Every single word written in the watchliar mangledzeen, except the issue date.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The bible god's existence is the bigest lie for me.

S

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not all men are bad, you know.

• Robdar
    Robdar

By far, the biggest lie I have ever heard was that Christ returned invisibly in 1914.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Please don't. I don't need any more negative re-inforcement. I agree. No man on this forum needs it or deserves it.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

(My apologies in advance if I mentioned this before--can't remember):

IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!

Mighty big corner, indeed..

• mama1119
    mama1119

1. Just come talk to us at the Kingdom Hall tomorrow and if you are sorry for what you did there is no way we will disfellowship you. You practically have to beg to get disfellowshipped nowdays and it seems like you dont want to be disfellowshipped, so we will just need to set you back on the right course.....(I got disfellowshipped)

2. Labor feels like strong mentstral cramps.

• Cellist
    Cellist

"Let the woman learn in silence with full submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach, or to exercise authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and came to be in transgression." etc, etc, 1 Tim. 2:11-14

"Then the slave that understood the will of his master but did not get ready or do in line with his will will be beaten with many strokes. But the one that did not understand and so did things deserving of strokes will be beaten with few." Luke 12:47,48

These two scriptures contradict each other in principle therefore, unless God has two sets of scales, one of these scriptures is a big fat lie. Considering the attrocities that have been heaped on millions of people because of the 1 Tim. statement, I vote for it.

P.S. How do I get rid of this highlighter? Cellist

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass
    repentant people dont get disfellowshipped

... yep, ditto. Fell for that one big-time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit