What's the BIGGEST LIE you ever heard?

by nicolaou 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona
    I agree. No man on this forum needs it or deserves it.

For the record, I didn't start the thread, and I don't hate men. I was having a bad day and it was said kind of tongue in cheek anyway. Sirona

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

bumped to welcome our newest member - thebiggestlie

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't know if there's room but with the use of an ellipsis (...) here's the biggest lie I've ever heard:

In the beginning, god created the heavens and the earth ... Amen.

• free2beme
    free2beme

"We know forsure that Iraq has WMD's ... so we must invade"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite/Adventist sect spin-off American Civil war army captain William Miller is ground zero for Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is nothing that made me gasp in horror of all WT/JW falsehoods more then this finding that it all came from the Millerite movement.Yes,the "great disappointment"of Oct 22 1844 has never died out... it lives on in the Seventh day Adventist (who admit it) and the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny it.

Must see video clip: http://www.dannyhaszard.com/cultvideos.htm please go to this link and scroll down for the History Channel clip

The Millerites: Armageddon (History Channel) 4 min clip
    This is the highly credible HISTORY CHANNEL (Roger Mudd) not the "apostates" exposing Jehovah's Witnesses as a spin-off of the William Miller movement of 1844 Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection..... The central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower,yes the reason the Watchtower came into existence was to declare Jesus second coming in 1914.When the prophecy (derived from William Miller of 1842) failed they said that he came "invisibly".

Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection and sealing of the 'anointed' so the entire wts doctrinal superstructure comes crashing down like a house of cards __________________
    Tell the truth and don't be afraid-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• penny2
    penny2

I agree with Worldly Andre. "The Truth" is the biggest lie.

• pippy
    pippy

That I am as good as dead because I turned my back on jehovah.

• Gill
    Gill

No Jehovah's Witness has EVER been disfellowshiped for taking a blood transfusion!!!!!

• force
    force

as someone has already said........"in the begining God created the heaven and earth"

should read............"in the beginning man created God"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit