How "old" is the oldest person who lived in your family?

by JH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

According to my grampa, his great-grandfather lived to be 104.

• Soledad
    Soledad

My great-grandfather lived to be 105. Then my grandfather lived to be 89, my grandmother 73. My other grandmother died very young.

• breeze
    breeze

My grandmother lived to 96.....

• barry
    barry

My great grandfather lived to 105 and both my grandmothers well into their 90s

• ferret
    ferret

Great aunt 104 Grandfather 93 Father 78 Mother 86 by the way she was born in 1914

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my family are all ones who died at early ages .....both sides......

I don't like to think about it.

purps

• serendipity
    serendipity

The oldest was a maternal great-gf who lived to be at least 104. Many other relatives made it into their late 80's and 90's.

• arwen
    arwen

My uncle is going to be 88 in august. He looks and acts like a 65 year old. He drives a sporty car that he bought last year for cash. He is in great shape and was chain sawing trees untill last year shen we made him put the saw away. He was never married but had a girlfriend for 46 years.(Maybe that is why he is so healthy) His cousin lived to be 108 and her sister liver to be 104 and still ran a Bed and Breakfast in her ninties and looked after her mentally challenged son who was in his 70's. Another cousin of his who was a JW lived to 102. Another uncle thru marriage lived to be 102. Both my parents died too early. Dad was 69 and Mom 72.

• free2beme
    free2beme

• Athanasius

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit