Don't Like Your Avatar, Don't Like You!

by bigmouth 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

I had a nice poster p.m. me about people we may have both known when we were in the Org. She said she was initially turned off by my name.

I never thought that would turn some off to me, but I guess it does.

Since my computer is kind of old, I can't put up an avatar. When I do I'll make sure it's nice and SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!

Warlock (harmless.............for now)

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL @ ConfusedJW. "propane and propane accessories." Don't think they have the "King" in Britain...

• cheen
    cheen

My first impression of "John Doe" after seeing his avatar was.... "hey look everybody, it's Jethro from the 'Beverly Hillbillies' on steroids!" but after reading a couple of his posts, my impression is..... "hey look everybody, it's Jethro from the 'Beverly Hillbillies' on steroids!"...lol

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Don't think they have the "King" in Britain...

We sure do, and I for one love the Hills - Bobby especially cracks me up.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm not a "flabby redneck wusses" because I'm too lazy to light up charcoal.

Ken P.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    My first impression of "John Doe" after seeing his avatar was.... "hey look everybody, it's Jethro from the 'Beverly Hillbillies' on steroids!" but after reading a couple of his posts, my impression is..... "hey look everybody, it's Jethro from the 'Beverly Hillbillies' on steroids!"...lol

I didn't know they had hillbillies in Hong Kong! lol :-)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I like candidlynuts' ostrich.
    Mine is Maurice White, the founder and former frontman of Earth Wind & Fire.

• trevor
    trevor

Big Mouth

For the reasons you have stated I have always appeared as myself - scary enough for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit