OMG im addicted to E-Bay

by Es 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Heheh i only just signed up on the weekend, thought id see what the fuss was about.

Well now im addicted, i sit there and check how my bids are going on a regular basis, Im always looking up new things. Its sooo much fun, well for me a boring housewife anyway.

Hubby calls me ebay now

es

• anewme
    anewme

Your hubby calls you "Ebay" now? How cute! Maybe you can make him some MONEY!!!! Then he will have to call you whatever you want him to!!! "My Queen!" Hee hee!

• Es
    Es

Great idea anewme hehehehe

es

• John Doe
  • Es
    Es

Thats awesome johndoe

heheh im starting off small bidding on makeup and dvds and perfumes heheheh. I have only won one thing so far but its pretty exciting

es

• parakeet
    parakeet

I started on eBay back in 1998 when eBay was still small potatoes. I'm long over the first rush of craziness that seems to grip many new users, but a lot of my home furnishings were purchased on eBay. I still get a kick out of the bidding wars, too. Remember, never bid too early--it'll drive the price up.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my honey has at times been an ebay widow too...

(hey its not MY fault some of the auctions i bid on end at 3am.. i really want that .40 cent paperback book!!!)

being poor really keeps the addiction in check. but ooo if i ever won the lottery.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Es
    Es

Yeah parikeet im def getting the hang of bidding which is good i guess the trick is to be patient which im not good at hehehe, but im getting there.

Candidlynuts heheh i totally hear you on the poor situation heheh i set my self limits and if it goes over than i just have to accept that and find something else hehehe. But there is some great stuff really cheap im getting some good deals

es

• nsrn
    nsrn

Ebay is REALLY addictive as my husband and I found out, buying antique medical equipment ( know it's wierd, but you gotta have hobbies!) A word from experience: we spent way too much money very quickly. I do best with paypal coming directly from my checking account, NOT THE CREDIT CARD.

Isn't it fun, tho???????

Nancy

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I know what you mean, Es! You can't beat it for birthday gifts and Christmas presents! (Did I say that?) Ha. If you're busy, out of ideas, or the stores are a madhouse, you can shop at leisure and have a bit of fun too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit