JW's following me at Work? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

by Jolinar 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jolinar
    Jolinar

Yesterday when I was working someone was watching some particularly un-JW approved movies on the big screen TV's I sell. I asked them if I could help them as I usually do with customers and he hooked me into a conversation. About 5 minutes later I heard the work 'Jehovah' and freaked inside! He kept talking and talking and talking about foundation and compases and letting the father guide you and building your life on stone rather than sand and quoting different verses that I actually do remember from years ago somehow. Even the free water of God to quench your spiritual thirst and in abundance was mentioned. I tried to get away 3 times and he just wouldn't stop. Later I talked to security to keep an eye on him and he stayed for a few hours total until he was one of the only people left in the store besides the workers there and he finally left. I swore he was maybe waiting for my shift to finish to break my exucuse of getting back to work to avoid getting in trouble and talk to me after I was off the clock. Call me paranoid but I think these people are following me and know I'm out here. I was even referred to as a lost sheep from the flock that had been found. This needs to stop and I have come up with several varieties of solutions to contend with it. Any ideas?

• Jolinar
    Jolinar

I posted in another thread but I'll do so here as well. Two JW's just came to the door and one rattled the nob lightly which disturbed me. They left a note about some meeting in SF. I bolted the other lock when I looked through the peep hole at two darkly dressed elderly figures. Wonder if they knew to look for me? Were adult elderly males. Were they trying to force their way in or get to me?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

well thats a bit spooky

maybe you need a restraining order?

Sherry

• Balsam
    Balsam

Good Heaven's I hope your just being paranoid, could it be just a coincidence? Did you know the two guys as the door, or the the other one at your work place?

• Jolinar
    Jolinar

if they were as resourceful as i think they are they could do such a think and i'd be a powerful asset plus they spent 12 years on me. who knows what to think. i didn't recognise any of them but i'll keep my eyes open for any other encounters. is it possible to get a restraining order against an entire religious affiliation?

• carla
    carla

Carry some apostate literature with you and hand it to them next time. (the Silentlambs brochure can fold up pretty small!) Unless you are trying to do a fade then that wouldn't be a good idea.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Excuse my bluntness, but just tell them to f*ck off. Or if you don't want to go that far, just tell them clearly you don't wish to be witnessed to. You're an adult and you don't have to listen to anything they want to say at all, make sure they understand that too.

• Jolinar
    Jolinar

i think part of it is too that i am too respectful when someone is persistant and disrespectful and i shouldn't be in that case particularly.

• magoo
    magoo
    I bolted the other lock when I looked through the peep hole at two darkly dressed elderly figures. Wonder if they knew to look for me? Were adult elderly males.

........maybe they were some of the elderly "lifers" booted from bethel......sent to help where the "need" is greater.....hunting down faders

magoo

• Scully
    Scully

You could ask them if you would be able to handle the microphones, seeing as you have a piercing where the sun doesn't shine. If that doesn't scare them away, I'm afraid nothing will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit