About to call the Brooklyn number

by Lo-ru-hamah 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

shelley,

Do it! Let us know how it goes.

I would have asked them if they had a transcript of the conversation and discuss the appropriate point.

And, as indicated, no transcript was in front of the receiver of the call, mention to them you would not mind reading it to them, as it is right in front of you and also ALL OVER THE SUPERHIGHWAY!

sKally

• Honesty
    Honesty

L. And just refresh my memory, is there any belief or has the doctrine of the
    organization changed, such that at one time they were spirit-inspired but are no
    longer? In other words, what I'm trying to get at, is this something that you will
    expect to see a repeat or a pattern of?
    B. No.
    L. Based on the fact that these are just human beings serving in a voluntary
    capacity?
    B. This is exactly how we feel. In other words, there is no Jeremiah, Isaiah, or
    prophet among us today. No one is inspired. They're diligent students of the Bible,
    of the Scriptures, they look to God to provide the guidance as they read and explain
    the Scriptures.
    L. So neither the volunteer workers nor the leadership itself of the Jehovah's
    Witness church professes to be spirit-inspired or directed or what not?
    B. No, no, we don't have anybody that expects that.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Anyone wanna see a pic of JR Brown getting his ass reamed out by the Governing Body and the Watchtower Legal Department??? A little "jewel" resulting from my "Cano" Style photography project in the Governing Body's private restroom.

Oh wait... damnit... I lost the pic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit