OMG Spray Tan Disaster !!!!

by Sirona 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Sirona, thank you for sharing this. It's a grand reminder to all of us not to take ourselves so seriously. You're refreshing.

Thanks

Now everyone at the BBQ is going to be looking at my streaky tan LOL

Sirona

• FMZ
    FMZ

Sirona... posting nekkid? Score!

Hope it all evens out for ya in the end ;)...

KJ

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    and I wonder . . .WAS IT WORTH IT?

Oh my God! Yes!! Hell yes! It was definately worth it . . . FOR US!

Thanks

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I'm stark naked and I realise when I walk into the lounge that the curtains are open (I live on a main road) LOL so I have no option but just to run over and close them quickly. I don't think anyone saw me

For a nominal "donation" I'll be more than happy to ensure all my photographs are destroyed.

• bebu
    bebu

How funny!

A couple years ago my husband and I traveled to Arizona and decided to try some quick tan products. Supposedly to last several days, we could not get the stuff to stay on at all--smudging everywhere on clothes, and there was no way to shower or wash our hands without losing that 'tan'. UGH!!! What horrible products.

"Starkers"... now there's a fun word.

Hope you're dry by now!

bebu

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Now to just find someone to lick it off, eh?

• Sirona
    Sirona

AAAAH

The pasta was good, despite the hot water splashing on me!

I'm returning to normality....slowly...

This tan may be saveable after all. LOL

Sirona

• carla
    carla

Don't start any bacon now!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear Sirona,

I am 47, Blond and green eyed. I was never able to get a tan so after age 20 stayed absolutely out of the sun, and away from tanning products. Here's how it has paid off.

Up until 5 years ago I was still carded everywhere I went. I do not have wrinkles around my eyes, sunspots or age spots on my face.

Get this, I do smoke but still have little to no wrinkling.

Give yourself a break. Color does little for most people. Spray tans no matter what still streak, are orange, or worse yet just look stupid overall.

Put the money towards a very good facial, sexy clothes, or shoes. Your skin will thank you for it in 10 years....and that comes around fast!

r.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hahahah! Too funny!

I am a lovely pasty white with an undertone of pink. I do not tan. I don't even normally burn and fade to tan. I am pale all year round. I feel your pain. ;-)

So ~ still nekkid? Lol

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit