What makes a chick crazy?

by serendipity 48 Replies latest social relationships

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<I think you have to make sure they do it to or with you...and then you let them know that that was it! hehe>>

sneaky, very sneaky.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

Faking an orgasm = not crazy ********** Faking a pregnancy = crazy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

A girl my brother was seeing years ago was crazy. She visited our neighbor, her sister, for the summer and would spend time with him while down here from Maine. Well, after she returned home, she'd write my brother weekly. He told her he had a girlfriend and it'd be best for her to just move on and date other guys. In most of her letters, she wrote things to the effect of, "I feel like we were together in a past life," and that "the higher source feels we should be together for all eternity," and, "I love you forever." If I remember correctly, she had even sent him a bible that had been passed down in her family!!!! Now, at 16, this was just too much!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Faking an orgasm = not crazy ********** Faking a pregnancy = crazy

Now THAT is too funny!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

what makes a chick crazy?

not having anything sweet in the house when she has the munchies..

oh..thats another topic...

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

there was a secretary that worked at my firm for about a year. she was cute, nice face, shape. however, the minute she opened her mouth it was nails on a chalk board. her desk was in the middle of the office and she did not have an on off or an inside outside voice. she was on all the time and she was on high volume. she use to complain that she could not find a man. well one day about three months into her employment she was so excited, she found a man and a rich one at that. she claimed that he traveled a lot for work. well over x-mas, she and this guy and some of his friends went to HI for a long week-end. she had been dating him 6 weeks and she got engaged. from that point on she was "crazy". well around 2 months later we all heard her on the phone w/ her friends saying that the guy would not return her calls and she deserved better then that. later it came out that she called the guy over 50 times in one day. she also e-mailed him over 50 times in one day. she could NOT understand why he would not call her back or respond to her. she really really did not understand why this guy got mad and called everything off.

these are the women that the sane women cannot understand.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I personally use "The Shocker", makes then absolutely insane!

Oh you mean the OTHER crazy...

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

For me, it usually comes down to; If she's a scorpio, she's prolly crazy/psycho...

• proplog2
    proplog2

There is a name for this: Borderline Personality DIsorder (BPD)

Look it up on Google.

Symptoms

While a person with depression or bipolar disorder typically endures the same mood for weeks, a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last only hours, or at most a day. 5 These may be associated with episodes of impulsive aggression, self-injury, and drug or alcohol abuse. Distortions in cognition and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, gender identity, and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad, or unworthy. They may feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, bored, empty, and have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated and lacking in social support, and may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone.

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

People with BPD exhibit other impulsive behaviors, such as excessive spending, binge eating and risky sex. BPD often occurs together with other psychiatric problems, particularly bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and other personality disorders.

NIMH: Borderline Personality Disorder

• frozen one
    frozen one

I had a date with a woman who very calmly told me that the County had removed her children from her home due to neglect. She explained she wasn't worried about getting them back as she could always have more. That was the the most disturbing thing anyone has ever shared with me. And no, there wasn't a second date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit