What makes a chick crazy?

by serendipity 48 Replies latest social relationships

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    When they ask you what your fantasies are and after summoning the nerve to tell her she throws a fit because you're "so perverted!"

you told the wrong woman...

I would never think of saying something like that to hubby. Some of those "guy fantasies" can be a real turn-on to accomodate.

J

• Confession
    Confession

Wildly violent, random, completely unpredictable behavior.

In the case of the woman to whom I was married for 19 years, I can attest that approximately three-fourths of the time it would be caused by something utterly out of my control. Someone else would say or do something--and she'd go ballistic on me. Admittedly, about one-fourth of the time, this behavior would come after something I said.

My words, although sometimes not advisable, were virtually never thoughtless. And I might say something one day that had no effect, while another day it would produce an unexpected, maniacal rage. (Smashing flower pots, throwing items at me, screaching like a woman being murdered...) Can you understand how such a thing makes it difficult to open up and be honest with someone? Or how pathetic it is that--even though I knew her behavior was irrational--I still felt guilt at how anything I might've said had "caused" this?

After years, I came to realize that I was experiencing much the same thing as a "battered woman." I was so frightened of this woman, that my own identity was stunted for years. I did not know who I was or what I wanted. I only lived to try to prevent her eruptions--and the effect they might have on our daughter.

If you can believe this, it was even more damaging than my relationship with the Watchtower Society. But the fact that this organization prevented me from seeking a separation or divorce from this troubled woman made things even worse.

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol yes I recall a Seinfeld eposide were Seinfeld starts telling George he loves him . This freaks George out at first but eventually Geroge decides to trust him and confide. So they sort of break away for sec or two and then have George summing it up by saying "so those are my deepest feelings, and fantazies and fears" (something to that affect) Seinfeld -SHOCKED INTO REALITY gets up , say " Right back at you slick. well good luck with all that" walks out door.

lol i miss Seinfeld too

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Picking up on what IP_SEC said, what is it with women and cats?! Time after time after time, whenever you see the animal welfare/public health bods storming some crumbling, mouldy old hovel on TV, it's always, but always some half (or completely) mad, manky old crone with 300 cats and cat$h!t knee-deep all over the house...

There's even one in my small home town... looks as if the same net curtains have been up at the windows since the house was built back in Victorian times - and the windows don't look as if they've been cleaned since they were put in, either...

(An aside - with old men, it seems to be an accumulation of junk, newspapers and general filth [JWD women, en masse: "so what's the difference between them and young men?!" ] ....but they may have a point - whenever I visit a certain, long-term single (go figure) friend of mine, you can barely see the living-room floor - I refer to him affectionately as 'Mr. Trebus' (a 'Brits-only' reference there, I'm afraid))

Anyway, back to the subject... for my money, if any female over the age of about... ooh, 13 or so maintains a substantial collection of soft toys - and especially if she has them arranged on her bed - that's when I start hearing 'The Cuckoo Waltz' (Laurel & Hardy) and begin backing away very slowly....

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

Vindictive, Obsessive, Violent = Crazy Chick

My first girlfriend, whenever she got her feelings hurt, which seemed to be the easiest thing in the world to do, rather than talk about how she was feeling, she rather hurt me by being verbally abusive.
    Trust me, no matter what I'd say..the cup was ALWAYS half empty... She'd take the sweetest thing I could say and find something wrong with it...

Another girl I dated was completely obsessive wanting to carry around a snippet of my hair in this necklace around her neck...kinda...freaked me out..

Another ex (party girl)...everytime she would drink, she would get violent and incoherent. We tried making rules, which I now realize was ridiculous but it never worked. One drop of alcohol and my evening was a nightmare. It eventually ended when I told her I couldn't go on like this and that I was ending things. She proceeded to attack me in front of her house, throw blows at my head and jump on my car and kick the shit out of it as I tried to drive away. Yeah, those dents in my car to this day remind me to watch for the early red flags of THE CRAZY CHICK

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Guys, I got a question? So, when you first meet a woman and she's in love and stuff. How many times can she call you just to hear your voice before you get mad?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Unfortunately I had the pleasure of a relationship with a girl that thought it would really impress me to brand her own arm "for me".

It was kinda creepy / crazy.

FMZ

• parakeet
    parakeet

Chicks go crazy if the brooder lights aren't at the right temperature, and if they're not fed hot grain mash 3 times a day. Fresh water must always be available too.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nic:

When they ask you what your fantasies are and after summoning the nerve to tell her she throws fit that you're so perverted!

Never, ever, ever, tell your partner what your fantasies are. Man or woman, it will come back to haunt you!

I think you have to make sure they do it to or with you...and then you let them know that that was it! hehe

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    The girl who worked down a bar near to here poured a pint of beer while I waited at the bar and without a word she tipped it over my head. I just stood there because I was so shocked so she started pouring another one and as I moved away from the bar she went to pour that over my head as well. I went back over to my friends and as it was a New Years Eve party some were a bit drunk and I had to convince my mates that I was sober and had said absolutely nothing to the girl. Anyhow, as me and my mate was driving along a few days later, we see her walk out into the road stopping the traffic with her hand outstretched like a traffic warden. She walked in front of the traffic, pulled up her shirt and waved her tits in a drivers face, then walked off.

dang BALL...that chick WAS crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit