I got nekkid, how about you?

by Sparkplug 41 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

That sounds so good! If I ever make it down there I'll go with ya and drag some aposta-hotties with us!.

Dams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Maggoo- Dixon apples! OMG I would just about spank Auld soul for just one of those golden treats! You would not happen to have access to a good biscochitos recipe. It was so simple I made them from memory, but alas, I am older and memory is not a good thing at times. I am dying to make some!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    That sounds so good! If I ever make it down there I'll go with ya and drag some aposta-hotties with us!.

That makes three of us. Arrow- Dams and Sparky in a tub...Isn't there a song about that?

• magoo
    magoo

....rub-a-dub-dub-dub, 3 babes in a tub......

magoo

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Just got nekkid on Saturday and enjoyed a hot stone massage at a spa nearby. I don't do it often enough, but would love to turn it into a "everytime I get paid" thing.

Sparkplug, add me to the list of those who must go to this place. 4 hands massage?! I'm there!

• Es
    Es

Sounds great

es

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Awesome place. I'm so jealous, I've never been anywhere like that before.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!! Three babes in a tub!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Arrow, I think we got misanthropic and Es too...Baby makes 6! Yeah baby in a tub. Well maybe just her feet. You cant put a pregnant Es in a warm tub like that, so she can just splash her feet and moon everyone!

• damselfly
    damselfly

The number one thing I miss from school is getting nekkid and a good rubdown! Best school ever.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit