Can you believe it? I've been here four years already.

by jgnat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

It seems like such a short while ago I came on here, the unashamed wife of a JW, looking for information. Looking for support. You all gave it and more. I spent the first few weeks here in a blue funk, when I realized how NASTY a religion my hubby had chosen to join. But I quickly dusted myself off, put on my feminine armor, and went to war. Thank you for teaching how to beat my spade in to a sword.

This is such a neato place. We've got our intellects and our emoters, flirters and crackpots. Never a dull moment here!

It WOULD be the week my PC chose to blow up. I'd planned to make my 10,000 post about the same time, but here I sit on my fourth anniversary, typing at a libary terminal! There's no way I'm making 300 posts in one day. I can't GENERATE that much fluff.

Anyways, thank you all for your friendship, your company. See you around after I get back from vacation.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Happy anniversary jgnat, and have a great holiday. See you soon.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Happy Anniversary, JG--you're one of my fav posters. I am very glad that you joined the forum. Very glad that the forum is here for us. Have a fun vacation. Don't forget to post pictures.

Robyn

• juni
    juni

Happy Golden Anniversary JG! 4 years on JWD on the 4th.

Have a fun vacation and hear from you when you get back.

Juni

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Happy Anniversary and Have a WONDERFUL Vacation!!

I love your posts and am so pleased you found your way here 4 years ago.

-Aude.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

happy anniversary!

GET THE PUTER FIXED ASAP!!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm very glad you are a member here, your posts usually stick in head for a few days afterwards with little key points of reason from you swimming in my brain. Thank you! You make me think.

Dams

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

You're a bright in exJW heaven

VG

• blondie
    blondie

Congrats, jgnat. I'm glad you married a JW or we might never have met.

Love, Blondie

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    We've got our intellects and our emoters, flirters and crackpots.

The place wouldn't be the same with you jgnat. Congrats from one of the crackpots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit