Can you believe it? I've been here four years already.

by jgnat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I really enjoyed reading some of your KH diaries. I feel so sorry for your husband, hell never be "accepted" I just wish you could get through to him. Your posts and arguments are so articulate, I cant believe you wont convince him .

Your contribution, as well as many others keep this site special, thanks

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yep I'm here 4 years too. I think I joined 2 or 3 days after you (that was before my date got messed up).

Doesn't seem that long does it?

Chris

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Doesn't seem that long does it?

No, not at all. The older I get, time compresses alarmingly. Years blend on in to one another. When I reminisce of some initiative at work "a few years ago", my subordinates gently correct me, "That was seven years ago" or, "That was over ten years ago. I know, because I've been in your old position that long." Oh. I imagine time just zips by for Mouthy. No wonder she doesn't think she'll be with us for much longer. From her point of view, it's the flash of a lightning bug.

• wednesday
    wednesday

02 was a big year. BT,. jgnat, me and I know there were many more. it was the dateline /silentlambs thing, I suppose. But really for me, i just found the site first and then found out about Dateline.

so many of come and gone.

mouthy, I miss her. does she think she is ill? she has many more years ahead of her if she stays active.

weds

• jgnat
    jgnat

The UN scandal was being talked about on the XJW board I was browsing, and a link was given to this site. That's how I found JWD. Otherwise, it was simply timing. I had access to the internet, and I needed help figuring out the effects of the WT life on my future husband.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I joined 5 years ago this month. It was the summer of 2001, and that's how long I have been on the Internet.

What did I do before google?

Congrats on 4 years!

• jgnat
    jgnat

No kidding about google! It's like an extended memory. It makes me look so smart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit