Hello! Im new here........

by Garden Rose 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hello garden Rose!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

under_believer I am with you on that comment! You put it in terms I could not have thought of myself!

• gymbob
    gymbob

Hi Rose! I'm new here too....tell us about yourself! And WELCOME! GYMBB

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Garden Rose, and welcome to the forum.

• nelly136
    nelly136

welcome GRose

just curious,... which processes of individualized healing?

are you talking in general or something more specific?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hi Gn R,

Welcome keep posting.

I am deeply interested in the processes of individualized healing; did you
    Are you doing this profesionally?
  • mouthy
    mouthy

"A rose is a rose, in what ever garden it grows!"

Oh I like that one I will use that again Welcome Rose !! I too would like to know who directed you here But it is good to have any aboard that offers help...

• hopie
    hopie

Welcome Rose...

I am glad you joined us, please give us alittle more info on your bio. Did you ever personally know any JW's? One of my solutions to my personal healing process after I resigned, I went undercover, back into the lion's den of this cult to rescue my daughter and two granddaughters, even though it took two years, it was worth it.

Would love to hear any healing suggestions you might have for those that are suffering now from the mal-treatment of this cult.

Hopie !

• anewme
    anewme

Garden Rose is my mother in law everyone!
    She was visiting last night for my birthday and today for the 4th of July celebration.
    She posted and then we had to go to dinner.
    Isnt she cute? I just love her so much. She has been a huge support to me.
    I have mentioned JWD to her many times and shared some of the great conversations with her that I printed out. She was amazed at the quality of conversations going on the internet. (she is not computer saavy)
    But last night I encouraged her to join Yahoo discussion board and her first comment got 42 replies instantly! She talked about atheism. One thing led to another and we decided she was ready for JWD too.

Mom is a healer. People and animals melt under her physical touch and children follow her like a pied piper. In her great age she is turning her attention to adults to help them.
    She wanted to join her voice here she says because she thinks it is dreadful how the JWs treat their members. She loves me so much. If not for her and her son I'd be dead.

Thankyou for giving her the royal JWD reception. As soon as she gets up this morning I will show her your responses.

Thankyou,

Anewme

• nelly136
    nelly136

empath?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit