18,136 More Publishers in March

by Joker10 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

The March Service Report shows 1,010,868 publishers. That is 18,136 more than the same month last year. With the exception of the month of August, this is also the most number of publishers reporting for any other month, ever. This is 1,963 more than last December. More than a million have been preaching in the U.S. during the five out of the seven months during this Service year.

Regular Pioneers are up by about 1,500. Auxiliary Pioneers are up 14%.

Contrary to what many have said, meeting attendance is up. At least in congregations that gather in the 130 Kingdom Halls in Los Angeles County, and also in the 25 other Halls in Orange County, California.

• bennyk
    bennyk

My honest response to your statement is:

"Here is proof that they are fudging the numbers."

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    My honest response to your statement is:

"Here is proof that they are fudging the numbers

Bennyk, you took the words right out of my mouth.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

wb Joker. It was only a matter of time before you returned. How did you like the convention? Did ya enjoy the resolution?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Anyone who believes anything the Watchtower reports must be very stupid indeed.

W

• kls
    kls

And this came from a reliable source,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ya,sure

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

From what I recall there has always been an increase year-to-year when the months are averaged, aside from the decreases in 1977-1978. So that in itself is not remarkable. The main question is whether these increases are slowing down, without gains in the increase between years.

An increase from 992,732 to 1,010,868 over a year would seem to be 1.8%. In 2004, the number for March was 984,608, so last year the increase was 0.8%. So the increase has gained 1% in 2005 for the month of March. On the other hand, the March service report for 2003 reported 1,003,431 publishers. That means that there was actually a decrease of -1.8% in 2004. So the increase over the past two years has only rebounded from the decrease that occurred in 2004.

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate
    That is 18,136 more than the same month last year

I wondering... Does this number include the dear outstanding example of a jehovahs witness, Mr. Bethel Elder Jesus Cano?

I mean, who knows how many hours he may have witnessed to little boys in airport bathrooms.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I wonder why Bethel is downsizing then?

• kwr
    kwr

What is the chain of command for the JW's? IOW what does pioneer or publisher or whatever title mean in the church?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit