Each time I go to McDonalds I see..........

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Each time I go to the McDonalds near by, I see Jehovah Witnesses there. Either for their morning break in the field service, or just an afternoon coffee, or an evening lunch I'll meet one or a few there.

Last night I went to the drive through at McDonalds, and noticed that the car in front of me looked familiar....and finally I saw that it was a brother.

I'm pretty sure you'll find McDonald restaurants in the new system

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Each time I go to McDonalds I see..........

Myself on a date!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

But gods going to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. So all those beef farms that are tearing up the amazon Forrest will be gone, so who's going to supply all the beef for those big macs...

In fact if you eat a big mac you're buying into that whole "destroying the rain forest" thing because your the reason they are doing it, so that makes you kinda blood guilty for ruining the earth, which means all those dubs killing time in a Mac D's while they should be on the service are probably gonna by the farm at the big A.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well this isnt related to your experiences..but every time i go to mickey d's i see the 300 pound man who runs the drive thru has a better manicure than me.. he has LONG acrylic nails.. pretty but they clash with his goatee.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    well this isnt related to your experiences..but every time i go to mickey d's

I get the sheeeeets a half hour later! Damn those big macs!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I get the sheeeeets a half hour later! Damn those big macs!

Dang, up until I read your post, this thread was sort of giving me a hankering for a Big Mac. Thanks. LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's junk fast food and the WTS offers exactly the same at the spiritual level, the FDS is the McDonalds of religion.

Quite frankly if the mac burgers are made with just meat then they are not bad. The problem lies with the fried food which contains a lot of trans fats and other toxic substances produced from constantly reheated oil.

• undercover
    undercover
    It's junk fast food and the WTS offers exactly the same at the spiritual level, the FDS is the McDonalds of religion.

Except the WTS doesn't have a clown.

Oh wait...they have a whole group of clowns...the Governing Body.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

"I'm Lovin' It"...

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Quite frankly if the mac burgers are made with just meat then they are not bad. The problem lies with the fried food which contains a lot of trans fats and other toxic substances produced from constantly reheated oil.

I don't know about in the UK, but McDonalds here uses 100% USDA beef and has the lowest trans-fat content of any fast food place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit