You can spend 6 hours at any point in history, where and when would you go?

by nicolaou 27 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You are only an invisible observer. You cannot interact with people or the surroundings at all and will remain unaffected by the experience. History will not notice you.

So, do you choose to be present 3 hours before and after the Big Bang!? Be at the grassy knoll?

Calvary?

• daystar
    daystar

Why only 6 hours? I can't really think of any event I'd want to be an invisible observer to for only 6 hours earth time.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I would spend it watching all of the dinosaurs.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Good question

Definitely inside Hitlers bunker before he killed himself..to witness the madness and hopelessness of one of Historys true monsters.

• mavie
    mavie

I would like to observe Jesus walking on water.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I would probably have to take about 5 and a half hours to watch the pyramids being built, and the other half hour watching Jesus' death. I want to put this damn cross/stake thing to rest. Can we bring a camera?

• trevor
    trevor

A very thoughtful question.

I guess I would like to be with Neil Armstrong when he took his giant leap for mankind.

• jstalin
    jstalin

I think I'd spend it observing Julias Caeser's court.

• LDH
    LDH

Since I'm not foolish enough to believe I could change the course of man's history, I'll just be content changing mine and some recent.

I would make sure:

TOP ON MY LIST: no JWs called on my parents, and instead that they become the type of parents to encourage personal accomplishment and not empty time wasting on magazine sales. I would publicly air the 'hearings' when the WT df'd Ray Franz. While not innocent, I believe enough people would have seen through the veneer of spirituality they put him under. Many people's lives would change as a result.

If I couldn't, I would expose Jim Jones and that lunatic David Koresh for the frauds that they are. I would make sure the police took no violent action against the Love cult in Philly which caused the death of many children.

I would kill despots.

Lisa

• trevor
    trevor

LDH

The rules are

You are only an invisible observer. You cannot interact with people or the surroundings at all and will remain unaffected by the experience. History will not notice you.

Sorry - you will have to try again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit