A letter to the board

by lola28 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

lola Baby! Good to see ya! Glad you are here with us!

• lola28
    lola28

You are all great! Sparky you know I love you! I don't often talk to you anymore but I think you are just wonderful and Carmel, I remember reading your posts way back when I was still lurking! It is a joy to be here with you all.

Lola

• oldflame
    oldflame

Lola,

You are very special to me, Thanks for being here for all of us

• lola28
    lola28

Oldflame, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news, please know that I will be thinking of you.

Lola

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Happy anniversary lola, you are one of the many wonderful people on this board who have helped me in the last few months. I am proud to know you.

Linda

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

And thank you too! (ps I love frangipani)

• arwen
    arwen

Happy 1 year Anniversary...my is coming up next month. That first post is the hardest but after the welcome and encouragement it gets easier. A years sure does go fast though and my life has completely changed. I am freeeeeeeeee and you are too. All the best to you in the next year.........

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It's good having you around, lola and to see how far you've travelled along the journey of life in the past year.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Lola long time no see, you are right nobody decent would want to have anything to do with a people that shun their own family members for silly religious reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit