A letter to the board

by lola28 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Hey guys,

Well look at this, I have been here for a year! Actually that's not really true, I lurked here for a year before I began to post, I rememeber the first time I did, I was so scared but you all came in and welcomed me. I have learned so much from all of you during the past two years. Every story you tell, every post that I read stays with me in the back of my mind. When I read that one of you got shunned by your friends and family it hurts but it also shows me that I could never, ever go back and treat people that way. Those of you that have lost your kids to this cult, I would adopt you guys in a second because you are kind, loving people and at the end of the day that's what really matters.I have made so many cyber friends here, I know that odds are I won't meet many of you, but it's good to know that there are good people out there.

I was going to write so much more but I think this will do. Thank you ( it seems kind of stupid to just say thank you, when what you have done for me desrves much more than just a "thank you") but know that I mean it and that I'm glad I found this place when I did.

Lola

• KW13
    KW13

Hey, a really nice post

No problem

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lola! hiya

your an asset to any conversation here. happy one year anniversary!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Congrats on the one year anniversary. You're one of the people that makes this board nice.

Cellist

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Welcome to the board and happy 1 year anniversary - I've been here almost 5 years and the time flies when you're having fun!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Happy 1 year, lola!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Lola,

Nice post. It made me look, and guess what, I am a day older, I joined the day before you. What an amazing journey the last 12 months have been. I can't express my gratitude enough for this board.

• Carmel
    Carmel

(((LOLA)))

Carmel, pinning California Poppy on Lola

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy 1st year anniversary Lola! Glad you're here!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Now that's nice! Thank you too Lola.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit