What Things Were You Shocked To Find Out About, While In The Org.

by Warlock 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

That bethel was full of a bunch of idiots waiting their turn to brow beat someone.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I had forgotten this one: An elder and I (I was fairly new in the Org.) were were walking thru the parking lot at the K.H. and he was pointing to the cement blocks at the front of the parking spaces and saying that the churches had spaces saved for their clergymen, with their titles written on them "Reverend So & So" "The Most Reverend So & So" "The Most Highly Reverend So & So" and we were having a good laugh.

So the next time we go to a C.A. in Los Angeles, what do you think was written, on the cement block , in front of the very first parking space? The parking space that was the closest to the back entrance of the assembly hall?

"Reserved for Circuit Overseer"!!!!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!

Warlock (the "laughing" one)

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

I was surprised to hear that after every Memorial, the brothers would likely eat the bread and drink the wine.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sacchiel:

I forgot about that one, also. The bread and the wine were only significant during the Memorial as symbols.

Like the day old birthday cake at work.

Warlock (the "day old cake lover")

• garybuss
    garybuss

I was shocked to learn that all the vending machines at all the convention sites were not actually out of order. I used to think it was quite a coincidence that all the vending machines broke as soon as Jehovah's Witnesses moved into the arena.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hey Pete,
    Why is it okay to be a bigot about the old WBTS but not about Islam? Whose teachings have killed more innocents? At least with the JWs the armageddon teaching is imaginary and no one blows up bus loads of children and others to get there!
    Rex

• Free
    Free

I was visiting Brooklyn Bethel once and was shocked that in the carpentry rooms the brothers where working in what felt like 90 degree room temp. That place is a house of zombies, I mentioned that the view must be great for the fireworks on the 4th of july in NY harbor ( as a joke ) to are guide as we where on top of one of the resident buildings. The guy just pretended not to hear me, so I repeated myself like 3 times then mumbled " loosen up dude " When they eat, It's like clock work, we couldn't even digest our food before feeling like we had to move on. These people do it 3 times a day every day , I wonder if they all jam the sewers the same time. They are all people though and I feel for every one of them for I myself was under the spell of the WTS for years. I am shocked how an organized religion hijacked gods name and now ( they claim 6 million ) people still believe in the golden boys from Brooklyn.

• Warlock
    Warlock

That you have to confess your sins to the elders.

Warlock

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I was shocked to see that Jesus was called the Alpha and Omega, just like Jehovah was. There was a clue. How many firsts and lasts can you have? How man beginnings and ends?

• mama1119
    mama1119

That if you got raped and didn't scream or fight enough ( according to what elders consider enough) you could be disfellowshipped and shunned.

You couldn't have oral sex even if you were married.

Elders can pick up prostitutes and even be arrested with a prostitute but can chalk it up to having a "weakness" or "problem" so no action was taken.

You can accept nearly all blood fractions, but not put together.

Its not the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit