I can't believe they still include crap like this on the CDROM

by XBEHERE 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rooster
    Rooster

In actual fact, if you play with your willie you will go blind.

I dont know how I managed to read this thread btw!

Get me my white stick!

HAHA - what a load of old single fish.

LMAO...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    One elder actually stated in a comment during the Sunday Watchtower study that masturbation causes blindness and even conjectured that people who wear sunglasses are likely masturbators.

I would have roared at that one, but I bet he said it in all seriousness, and couldn't understand why people were laughing. Our former po, who stepped down in 1997, used to ramble a bit about masturbation, but he never quite said anything as stupid as this.

In fact, masturbation can lead into homosexuality. Are they serious with this??

I'm afraid they are. I've heard that comment more than once.

• jambon1
    jambon1
    One elder actually stated in a comment during the Sunday Watchtower study that masturbation causes blindness and even conjectured that people who wear sunglasses are likely masturbators.

It is laughable!

I wear sunglasses but I`ve never fiddled with my plonker for a while!? What does that make me? A closet homosexual willie fiddler who is pondering coming out?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Well, he is right about that portion. In much the same way that it is correct to say that 100% of prison inmates in the United States consumed dairy containing products at some point during their life.

People who don't wear sunglasses are ALSO likely masturbators.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• heathen
    heathen

been a long time masturbator myself , don't have sex with men and never will . Just to prove the WTBTS wrong once again .......................

• Confession
    Confession
    4) You build up masturbation toxins in your blood (yep)

Some of the comments mentioned here are just too classic.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Maybe masturbation led some of the writers of such articles, chapters, etc. to homosexual acts because they WERE homosexual or bisexual or just normal, curious, experimenting boys.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    masturbation causes blindness.

One funny thing is that it makes French speakers deaf.

(Did somebody say something?)

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

The CDROM simply contains all the current WTB&TS publications. The fact of the matter is that they still hold to these beliefs.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wacky Tuhmacky btw said that it has been "scientifically proven" that masturbation causes blindness. And my mom wears sunglasses all the time and she was pretty embarassed by his remark. I think the laughter in the hall was along the lines of "Oh there he goes again", but unlike most laughs you hear in the hall in response to humor used by speakers, this was real laughter, like "I can't believe he actually said that".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit