I can't believe they still include crap like this on the CDROM

by XBEHERE 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

*** yy chap. 5 p. 39 par. 9 Masturbation and Homosexuality ***

Weakly giving in to sexual desires by masturbation will certainly not give you strength when faced with a situation tempting you to commit fornication—or even homosexuality. Just the opposite, it cultivates wrong thinking and wrong desire. In fact, masturbation can lead into homosexuality. In such instances the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a partner for mutual sex play.

Are they serious with this??

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Does it ever occur to these old fruit bags that some boys would rather play such games with girls?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh man!

My sis in law said they've been going through the YPA book with my 13 year old neice. I hope they can see through this crap for her sake!

BB

• jambon1
    jambon1

In actual fact, if you play with your willie you will go blind.

I dont know how I managed to read this thread btw!

Get me my white stick!

HAHA - what a load of old single fish.

• jstalin
    jstalin

I don't think the society can distinguish the difference between homosexual acts and homosexuality as a sexual orientation. They seem to think that diddling yourself leads one to engage in diddling with other guys, but the idea that one can be inherently attracted to the same sex doesn't occur to them. Apparently they, like most fundamentalists, believe that homosexuality is some sort of choice.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

One elder actually stated in a comment during the Sunday Watchtower study that masturbation causes blindness and even conjectured that people who wear sunglasses are likely masturbators.

The laughter that comment produced was racuous. But this guy was serious. That's why I called him Wacky Tuh-macky. He also referred to KIT from Knight Rider as demonized and could be counted on for a crazy offball comment.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

OMG. I'm sitting here thinking, if I "turn gay", my children would know more about mom's personal time than they should ever know.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WHATEVER!!!!

L.L.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It would have been better if everyone had put on their sunglasses right then!

We had a brother get up one time and give a rambling talk during which he conjectured that we shouldn't go to the beach if single because it causes homosexuality! We all listened spellbound as he went around and around to connect the two premises! I don't remember it all but in short.

1) You go to the beach and see the hot bikini clad girls
    2) You go home and fantasise about them
    3) You have no release for this except masturbation
    4) You build up masturbation toxins in your blood (yep)
    5) These toxins lead to mental illness, paranoia schizophrenia etc
    6) But MOST troubling (more troubling than schizophrenia???) these toxins lead to unnatural sexual desires!
    7) Next time you go to the beach you'll start looking at the "hot young men"
    8) Soon if two young brothers live together and go to the beach together regularly they will become homosexual!

I don't know why the old bastard couldn't just get up and say "I'm gay, I'm living a lie, My wife is a frigid old lesbian!" I mean come on out of the closet tom! We all know your living a lie! It was so obvious too! This was years before I faded and we were ALL thinking "wow I didn't know he was gay!" I know we were all thinking it cause when we met all of our friends down at the applebees for Thursday night dinner and drinks we talked about it!

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

(removed)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit