Newbies Introduce yourselves!

by Sparkplug 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I have been in and out of here lately due to schedules.

Each time I log in there is a new member on the board.

When I go to see who they are...usually there is nothing and everyone is doing great and jumping right into conversation...but I for one would like to know your stories...Anyone care to share or just introduce themselves to everyone?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Not new but hello anyway, glad to see you are still stirring up stuff. I'll be sending you my new number via PM...much has changed, for the better!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well Way to go Wanderlustguy! Yes do send it!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Here is one...Amy...

Just introducing myself
  • Quandry
    Quandry

I am a newbie but cannot tell my story yet. I am still "in" and not disfellowshipped, but probably will be in the near future. I am saying this even though I have not done anything wrong. That is part of my story. Never fear, when it happens, there will be an announcement of my story.

I'd like to add that I enjoy reading the comments here. I feel like I have had some association with human beings at last, because for a long while I've had no one to talk to. When I stopped going to meetings, very, very few people have spoken to me.

• freetosee
    freetosee

You’re right. I never really introduced myself but jumped right into a discussion. You can find a sort biography in my profile. I made many experiences as a JW, most of them are very similar to all others. My ‘exit’ is quite interesting and I post it sometime. I had to chase after the CO and DO and they found poor excuses not to keep their appointments. Which was good as it showed my younger sister what kind of caring ‘shepherds’ they are.

Freetosee

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm an oldie.but wanna add my welcome to sparkplugs.. newbies are hard to keep up with!

i look forward to reading your stories!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Quandry-Whoo hoo another Texan! So you should come to the next fest. It is a good crowd we have here in Texas.

freetosee- I jumped right in too and then I had to go back and introduce myself. I did not even lurk. I just jumped like I always do in life. Glad the people here were sweet!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

There is that crazy bird!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    There is that crazy bird!

yeah i've been in hiding! i had my kids for part of the summer!! but they had to go back to their dad so they wouldnt miss the spiritual paradise of the district convention ( puke)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit