I did it. I finally graduated from College at 40 years of age.

by booker-t 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• parakeet
    parakeet

Congratulations. Especially because you achieved it under the most difficult circumstances. Working and attending college classes is the toughest way to go; it takes guts and hard work to finish. Good for you.

• juni
    juni

Congratulations bookert !!

Your accomplishments are very commendable and an encouragement to those thinking about going back to school.

Juni

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Booker-t,

YOU ROCK!!! Congratulations!!!! What a awesome acomplishment!! That is really awesome news!! Keep up the good work!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations!

One of the nicest things about this time of year is the abundance of inspirational stories.

More power to ya!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Congratulations, Booker-T! Now, let us see the graduation picture.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I like success stories. Congrats.

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

Wow this is just so wonderful to read. This is something to celebrate! I am very proud of your tenacity! I am a 33 yr old mom of two small children, business owner, wife, and part-time college student with 33 cr under my belt. You are my inspiration!!! HS

• bem
    bem

Congratulations! I agree with the comment of being intimidated by smart young people, And I'm 46, I have been attending college for three semesters now and it is harder to soak in the information than it used to be, for me. And the kids make learning look so easy.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Congratulations! While I do not believe that "higher ed" is higher than other ed, like say, a plumber's apprenticship, I do believe it can transform a person depending on a myriad of circumstances. Anyway, I applaud your graduation and hope you continue to learn with humility.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats booker-t!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit