How I discovered the true face of the Governing Body!

by Khufu 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Phillippe, and welcome to the forum

Your story is fascinating, thank you so much for sharing it.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome Khufu ! I hope you will once again put your website up about your blood issue research . Researching the blood issue is what helped me start to question everything else I once believed to be "truth". I think anything you can add to what is already available will help others in their search for real truth .

Thank you for your experience hope to hear more from you in the future .

• Khufu
    Khufu

Ok! I just posted a copy of my letter to the GB regarding the blood issue, which I had published back then. It's on the thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/115238/1.ashx.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome Khufu! And thanks for that article on blood. Great work!
    tall penguin

• unique1
    unique1

Thanks for sharing your story and WELCOME to the board!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Philip

I really enjoyed reading your story. Hypocrisy is something I can't tolerate either. This is a great place to find people that really appreciate "truth".

Codeblue

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

Welcome to the board Philip.

The June 15, 2000 Watchtower Questions from Readers article on what fractions of blood were acceptable/unacceptable was the final straw in my cognitive dissonance frame of mind that finally drove me to key in the name of Raymond Franz into an internet search engine in search of an alternative view from the official WTS one. The rest as the saying goes is history. I no longer believe in the borg.

12 years earlier, I had questioned "elders" in a judicial committee to provide me with answers as to why non-military national service was wrong. They could not provide me with a logical answer from the Bible only saying that it was the "F&D" slave's position.

I'm sure there are still very many in the borg suffering from cognitive dissonance. Your letter to the GB could help some who may be lurking here at JWD.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Tony Maes, the presiding overseer of my congregation, bent forward to ask me The Big Question in a solemn tone: "Do you have faith in the Faithful and Discreet Slave?" That was it. I had the final confirmation that the god those men worship is their Organization. I told the elders I was disassociating.

Bravo, Phillipe! And welcome! If every current witness would/could read your story, I'm sure a lot of them would find the courage to leave.

• lowden
    lowden

Welcome Phillipe

Thanks for the experiences you shared and thanks for having the balls to stand up to those sorely misguided/wicked men.

Now that the scales have fallen from your eyes you are a free man. Congratulations!

Peace

Lowden

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Philippe,

Very interesting story.

Do you per chance know Jacques Luc (who's posting here as motema bolingo)? He used to be an elder in Belgium, mostly in English-speaking congregations. He runs a French website (http://www.aggelia.be/) and forum (http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/tjquestions/). I'm sure he'd be glad to hear about you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit