UPDATE: Alive and Kicking... ASS

by RichieRich 51 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Good to hear you are doing something fun, Richie, and have found an apartment.

Evidently, your mother wasn't able to influence your grandparents to "punish" you. (I take it they aren't JWs)

Some day my hubbie and I want to take that cruise. Tell us some of the details of what you did and what you recommend.

Blondie

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Hey buddy, I'm glad things worked out for you with the apartment, graduation, and the cruise. Are you going to advance your education or take some sort of trade course? What ever you do, keep making progress.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Way to go RR...glad you landed on your feet...don't have to stand tall, all you gotta do is stand up...keep strokin my man...keep strokin...

• Purza
    Purza
    I now am the proud lessee of an apartment, with a decent friend, and I'm a graduate of high school.

Whoo Hoo! Right on. Congrats. Enjoy your vacation!

Purza

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Kinda reminds me of the scene in shawshank redemption, where we hear how andy crawled thru 500 yards of sh*& and came out clean on the other side...congrats on your freedom.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Good for you!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Good for you Richie!Congratulations, good to hear that you are moving on with your life. Maybe your mom will wake up some day and join you in he real world.

Blueblades

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great to hear from you again Richie, and that you're doing well.

Have a great trip.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to hear that you are doing well and adjusting successfully to life after leaving the cult. Enjoy your cruise to Alaska you deserve it.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I now am the proud lessee of an apartment, with a decent friend, and I'm a graduate of high school. woo freakin hoo.

That is fantastic news! Doesn't it feel great to call your money your own? You're probably going to be in for a few more surprises yet, but it sounds like the worst of it is over.

Enjoy your cruise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit