UPDATE: Alive and Kicking... ASS

by RichieRich 51 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

What an awesome grad gift!!! What an experience to share with your grandpa....that's so kewl!

(I take it these grand parents aren't Jw's?)

• delilah
    delilah

Hey......have a damn good trip....good to hear you're ok, and on your own. Ain't it fun?? 'cept when the bills come in...but hey! That's life when you become a responsible adult. Enjoy your trip with your grampa, and .......have one of those nice hot stone massages for me, will ya?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Getting caught on the internet: Bummer!

Getting DF'd or being DA'd: tough at first!

Giving em all the finger, and going on a cruise:

PRICELESS!!!

Have a great time, Richie.

• loosie
    loosie

And here we were worrying about you...and you're crusing literally.

Have fun!!!!!

Tell us all about it when you get back

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hey Richie rich!!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you!! You have a WONDERFUL time!!! And ENJOY that massage/rock treatment!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Mary
    Mary
    Thanks for all the love and support you guys have shown me over these past several weeks. Without the thought of you guys, and the general positive thoughts, I would have never even made it this far.

Yep. It makes a world of difference.....I'm so glad that you're away from your mother and the religion Richie....it's got to be a huge burden lifted off your shoulders! Enjoy your cruise hon....and keep us posted.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well done my boy - keep it up - have a great time - you have gonads of steel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You've got moxey and spirit. You'll go far. Please don't let your good-bye be good bye. Keep us informed. We miss you 'round these parts.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats Richie

Dismembered

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Great to hear from you Richie.

Knowing that you are ok is ONE welcome relief for all of us on JWD.

Please send pics and a running commentary of your cruise to Alaska.

Love you dude,

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit