baptized roommate talked to elders about Barbara Anderson

by oppgirl63 32 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol's at happy dad!

i've had to edit and reedit like that before..shoe leather tastes like crap dont it? lol

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Barb is... gay???

LOL... hi, Barb. It's nice to see that no one has been able to rob you of your sense of humor!

(Oh, and I agree with Sixy...)

Jeannie

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi oppgirl, I was wondering what had happened to you both and I'm sorry to hear that it's gone this way, or more that your flatmate refused to see it coming. She's got some great heart to have presented the elders with that info. If they're the loving and kind people they're supposed to be, this will all just wash over. Most likely they'll be the same as every other elder we've known - organisation men - and will be encouraging her to get out of your place.

After years of looking after her, yes, you should be upset that it comes to this. Maybe it will wake her up to what they're about but if it doesn't, stop letting her use you. Too many times I've seen somebody's love for a JW get trampled, abused, and worn out - I know that now because I've done it myself. They can't help it, they don't even notice they're doing it. There are too many victims, stop being one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit