baptized roommate talked to elders about Barbara Anderson

by oppgirl63 32 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I hope no one thinks I'm a troll....I never came in contact with the JW's until I saw my now roommate after a 17 year absence. My original post was really asking whether or not she would be pressured to move after her baptism. It has been suggested to her...but she says that she's not. Now this past week she told a pioneer at her hall about Barbara Anderson and the pioneer got so upset that she was talking to her. She came to our house (I was at work) and said that as long as that material was in the house that Satan was in the house. I thought WTF!!

I think they are all brainwashed. I've never been a JW and never will be.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I feel like I have just seen the Dalai Lama and gone "LOOK hes wearing a BED SHEET!!"

Or ive just seen Ghandi and gone "Look at his bandy bendy ghandi legs..."

Or ive just met Mother Teresa and gone ".......

ah well, you get the idea... (hundreds of people stop talking simultaneously and go totally silent and stare at KK while those texan tumbleweeds blow across and an eerie wind howls)

Sorry Mrs A

• freetosee
    freetosee

Welcome!

I’m impressed by your roommate (and you), she sounds like an open minded person with a good sense for what is right. Sorry to hear about her past. It would be a bad thing for her to waist valuable years to the WT. I would have loved to be there and see the faces of the elders when she told them about the Andersons and the gravestone. Most likely they will influence her to keep away from you. Because the day she quits, they already know whom to blame. You are dangerous and are giving the elders more work to do. What does your roommate want the elders to do about the Anderson case? I don’t think her faith in the elders will last very long.

I would like to see them investigate the Russell-pyramid. Eventually they will come up with the new light explanation. When I first saw the pyramid as a JW I remember it gave me a very bad feeling which I couldn’t explain. A pyramid gravestone with a cross by the founder of the WTS, that was extremely confusing and disturbing to me then.

Thanks for exposing the WTS, keep us informed about the developments,

freetosee

• greendawn
    greendawn

Russell through that pyramid must be telling us that he was an occultic free mason working under cover otherwise it's hard to imagine why he would want such indisputably masonic symbols next to his grave.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It appears you are in the clear, katie. I bet Barbara Anderson is still laughing. Just wait till she tells hubby this evening...

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I didn't know she is gay!

• Forscher
    Forscher

I've been following this and I do have to give your roomate a hats off. I fear, though, that she is about to get a real education about "God's organization". I wish her the best.
    Forscher

• Poztate
    Poztate
    You're ticked with me for taking Atlantis' links from Ken Raines' work off JWD. Seems to me you're the one taking this "off topic". Barbara has not been "outed" by me in the least. Grow up.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Trace...............

Please stop being an idiot! What you posted has nothing to do with Andarsons info at all.

There is NO OUTING. She is more than willing for any to know who she is. Her info is of the utmost true and honorable.

Get you facts and whatever info you need.......STRAIGHT

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

katiekitten............

Barbara Anderson is GAY???

That was AND IS totally uncalled for. There is no humor whatsoever in your response. edited before others could read it

HappyDad OOPS............just read the rest of the posts. Sorry katiekitten.............I just now saw that it was humor on your part. Love you HappyDad (eating shoe leather for dinner)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit