baptized roommate talked to elders about Barbara Anderson

by oppgirl63 32 Replies latest jw friends

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

My roommate(baptized) met with 2 elders last night and gave them "The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson". She told them that she believed Mrs. Anderson was telling the truth. She didn't think that Mrs. Anderson would have given so many years of service to Jehovah and then just walk away. She feels she was wrongly disfellowshipped. She was so moved by what she wrote that she would really like to correspond with her. She wants me to try to get an e-mail address or something so she can write her. Does anybody know of such adress?

She also gave them pictures of Russells grave showing the pyramid...they new nothing about it.

The other thread that relates to my story is http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/115052/1.ashx

Any information would be appreciated.

• Scully
    Scully

Barbara Anderson posts here occasionally. She uses the ID "AndersonsInfo"

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Dude you're a complete moron. Practically everyone here knows who she is and what she post under, she doesn't make a secret of it.

• Trace
    Trace

It really helps your argument to call others names.

The point isn't "what everybody knows"....

The point is should a moderator post a person's ID ...whether "everybody knows it" or not.

Stay on point and avoid calling names....it'll make you seem smarter.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I knew her user id...I just wondered if there was a website or something where my roommate could e-mail her directly. Sorry for causing problems. I guess I can let her come here and post something to her under my user id.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oppgirl you didnt cause any problems at all.

welcome to the forum.

one thing you could to is PM her thru her id here..

do you know how to use the Private message service here?

click on inbox under your name up at the top left... and you can find the send new message button there, type in her user name " andersoninfo" and send her a message requesting her email addy or whatever message you want to leave her.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Trace, her last name is BUILT INTO HER HANDLE. She signs her posts "Barbara Anderson." She's outta the closet, dude. Settle down.

• Scully
    Scully

You could send her a message and ask if she'll give you her email address, if you want to avoid having your roommate visit an "apostate" site.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

oppgirl63: Please check your Inbox as I've sent you a personal message. And, yes, I'd be more than happy to talk to your roommate.
    Barbara

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Even though it does not appear that she wants to remain private should SCULLY be outing her?

Barbara Anderson is GAY???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit