Funny (and sometimes annoying) things your pets do.

by outbutnotdown 24 Replies latest social humour

• kls
    kls

Well , lets see how to explain Brandee the stupid Bloodhound. I lover her to death but brains is one thing that she never got and at 3 years of ago , i'm sure she never will, and i know she is ADD,HD.

First ,she collects rocks ,and i mean huge rocks,why ? Gawd i wish i knew.

Second , you throw a ball and say " Brandee, go get it " Ahhhh , ya

Third ," Brandee, want to go outside ? Ahhh, Brandee ,it would be nice if you'd wait till i open the door cause even dogs can't walk through doors,,,,,,,,,,,,SheeshYou would think she would get it by now but ,,,Noooooooooooo

And Brandee , i gots to know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Forth," Brandee, why in the hell would i want something dead ,that you dug up, and brought home for me to smell and have to rebury.

Fifth, Brandee,i must congratulate you on never missing a spot in the house with your slobber. Be it man or walls or furniture , you have never missed a spot yet.

I really think that is her nitch in life is to see how far and how much slobber she can fling

I could get into all the trees that i plant and Brandee digs them up or why i can't have a garden, but what ya gonna do.

Yes she is a HUGE pain in the ass and i just love her

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hiya kls!

doggy just doin what he sees monkey do LOL

my dog has histerical pregnancies.. morning sickness, lactates, makes a nest, carries her own leg around like its a puppy..she'll grab her leg and run into walls..its hilarious..kinda sad cuz i know its not a pup..but... i still laugh when she walks into walls lol

• kls
    kls

Hiya Nutts

my dog has histerical pregnancies.. morning sickness, lactates, makes a nest, carries her own leg around like its a puppy..she'll grab her leg and run into walls..its hilarious..kinda sad cuz i know its not a pup..but... i still laugh when she walks into walls lol
    doggy just doin what he sees Ostrich do LOL
    And that's the truth
  • JH
    JH

My cat wants me to make a tunnel out of the blankets in my bed every day, so that she can sleep under there. So she will meow until daddy makes a tunnel. Then she goes and sleeps there for a few hours,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then she meows for something else when she wakes up.

I'm her slave but I love her so I don't mind.

• greendawn
    greendawn

My dogs used to like chewing shoes and wires instead of his hide bones but after some severe discipline he stopped causing further damage, now his only problem is that he runs away every now and then and roams around sometimes for a day (24 hours)and comes back after he gets hungry.

• kls
    kls

My cat wants me to make a tunnel out of the blankets in my bed every day, so that she can sleep under there. So she will meow until daddy makes a tunnel. Then she goes and sleeps there for a few hours,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then she meows for something else when she wakes up.

I'm her slave but I love her so I don't mind.

Trying to figure out how you figured out that she wanted a Tunnel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Odd, very odd in deed

• JH
    JH

Well, I saw her trying to go under the blankets, and finally was able, so I helped her and made a tunnel the first time, and since then, she waits for me to make one ever day....

I started something that's going on since years now...

• JH
    JH

I know a dog that goes right through the screen door

• kls
    kls
    I started something that's going on since years now...

I think i will just leave it alone

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

JH..my daughter has a screen door just like that!..

She has two huge Leonburgers and one of them has a mental problem for sure...when he drinks water he doesn't close his mouth..he just turns away and it all runs out like a faucet! Getting all over the floors. And hair...everywhere unless they are constantlly brushed.

And of course when they shake slobers fly everywhere...but her dogs are unique! They are butt sniffers..not only do they sniff they stick their nose halfway up the butt! The more you slap their nose the more they do it. Sometimes they gang up on you and one takes the front and one takes the back.Looks like you peed your pants.

They aren't picky either..friends, relatives, strangers, they'll do anyone..

It's fun to watch them play tag though..they chase each other until they tag and then chase the other one.

And one of them waits till my daughters family all go to bed.. then sneaks up on the couch to sleep. They got up one night to find her laying on her back with her feet straight up.Funny sight for such a big dog.

I have NO pets..I got burned out on that years ago.

I had a bird I trained to circle the living room and land on his cage..so I left his cage door open all the time. But he got too messy and I gave him to someone else..

My grandaughter's cat likes tents too.

Snoozy..thanks for all the funny stories!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit