So I Finally Dissassociated Myself...

by arecibo 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice one. It gets better. Welcome to our little home.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I agree with sass, nice letter! It's the way people read. If they see four pages, it gets filed away, unread. But your short, sweet sentences will be read and likely re-read, and it will prick and stab with every word.

Well done.

• juni
    juni

Good letter. Mine, too, was short and to the point. They called to see if I really knew what I was doing and the ramifications and I told them I was well informed. I had finally quit playing the game.

And that was that.

Best to you and we all look forward to your visits here and your input.

Juni

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done, now you are free from the mind enslaving cult, but I can see the point that it is grossly unfair for dependent children to be forced to attend JW meetings and have to endure the WTS indoctrination.

• bubble
    bubble

Welcome to the real life. Have fun. No guilt. XXX

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome to freedom...you said,

"I realise that this is the price I will have to pay for freedom from the cult dynamics, false teachings and bigotry of Jehovah’s Witnesses

I love this!!! Sweet!!!! Wish I could see the looks on their faces when they read this, LOL. Sorry that your mom feels the way she does about you. That's the part that sucks....hang in there, you're amongst friends here. Enjoy your stay!!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

well done, I got dfed a year ago and am still struggling with the guilt from my family, why caNT THEY SEE IT IS SOOO WRONG TO DISOWN THEIR KIDS, YOPU HAVE DONE WELL STICK WITH IT

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Aarecibo,

WELCOME!!! And Congratulations!!!!!! Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you, congratulations on getting your own place and your freedom

• Balsam
    Balsam

Greeting arecibo,

Good for you standing up for reason and finding your own way. You Mom is just wrong pure and simple.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit