Wow~ click on this topic it's important!

by beautifulisfree 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Wait when i printed out ballistic's Muppet and folded it it became a giant penis! NO WAY MAN!

This gets rehashed every 6 or 8 months and you know what... It's just as stupid today as the first 200 times!

Here's the facts!

Most witnesses are sincere (they are 100% wrong but they are sincere!)

Most witnesses THINK they are nice (Same as above)

Most witnesses THINK they are the only true christians (same as above)

Now we as wicked apostates realize that they are wrong and that WE have been wronged and we are angry and pissed off and want them to all be completly wicked and evil... But guess what! There is no massive conspiracy in the art dept at bethel to put satanic images into the art! It's just STUPID! I've seen all the "satanic" pics from the 40's-today and guess what it's not real it's just fanciful! Now having said that I've known a few bethel artist and they do doodle and get bored and lots of them are kids and love to screw with people and putting a face in the clouds would seem a real hoot to them but get a freaking grip because there's a face in the clouds that automatically makes the face Satan?

Please just get a grip!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Here's another thing. Off the dollar bill link. Anytime you have to manipulate the art, fold, twist, hold upside down, hold up to a mirror, stand on one leg close one eye and swing a dead cat around your head while jumping up and down in a bucket of cow shit you are way way beyond reality!

Do you really think the artist devoted hundreds of hours to getting this image just right to make a subliminal image that no one would ever see? Any artist who would do that would be insane and guess what insane and unstable people don't usually get put in charge of things like stamps, money, watchtowers, etc! The fact is that the engravers who make the money aren't really that good artist! They are really much better architect's! All straight lines etc!

People are such lunatics these days!

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl
    Off the dollar bill link. Anytime you have to manipulate the art, fold, twist, hold upside down, hold up to a mirror, stand on one leg close one eye and swing a dead cat around your head while jumping up and down in a bucket of cow shit you are way way beyond reality!

true.....buuuuuut all the symbolism and things like the pyramids and such were created by ppl in govt who were freemasons

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Anytime you have to manipulate the art, fold, twist, hold upside down, hold up to a mirror, stand on one leg close one eye and swing a dead cat around your head while jumping up and down in a bucket of cow shit you are way way beyond reality!

That's why they call it subliminal. It means resulting from a process of which the individual is not aware. Some of the things are not even subliminal. They are right there in plain view. In one watchtower there was a six-point hexagon in the back of the chair. As clear as day.

• beautifulisfree
  • Woodsman
    Woodsman

I once spilled grapenuts on the kitchen floor and saw the face of Jesus in it. I didn't wash the floor for days until the mold grew in and made it look like Kid Rock's ass. I got out the vacum.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

The back of the chair is convincing but trying to get demons out of mirror images is another story. They are just not believable.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

This one I found interesting. There is no reason for the womans dress to be this way!

alt

alt

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't agree that all the suspect demonic images are in the eyes of the beholder, some people may have gone too far with mirror images by misperceiving/misinterpreting some innocent pictures (and some were accidentally produced) but a number of them are indisputably occultic and intentional. Then perhaps they were placed there as a joke by the artists.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I thought it was JFK inside the pyramids that killed jimmy hoffa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit