Wow~ click on this topic it's important!

by beautifulisfree 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nowisee
    nowisee

i had a photographer customer who used to come into my store. he had his photographs in a number of museums. when i knew him he was taking a lot of pictures of nature, black and white, of trees, ponds, sort of ala ansel adams. he started using the mirror on his photos and ALL kinds of things showed up. i agree with elsewhere.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

People see what they WANT to see. Reality and truth are often far apart. The rest is simple horseshit! just dumb.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I looked at that forever and could not see something that was easy to see as they claimed.

I sit on my toilet at home daily, and while I do so, I have tile work on the ground and wallpaper on the walls with a pattern. While I look at them, I swear sometimes the images make faces, animals, and other items and yet I know they are just patterns and my eyes trying to make sense of them with images it knows. Why do I mention this? Because this is not the only thing in the life, that this can work with and this website is reaching a bit to try and prove some BS.

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Mmmmmm!...I could look at clouds and see images, it is no different to them...if this is the best they can come up with against the WTS, then why bother. Most of the quotes...if not all...are made up. I went to art college, I have drawn and painted many things in my life, I bet I can go back, place a mirror in the middle of my art and then see a demonic creature...etc.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

It's BS. Mirror images, come on. You can manipulate these drawings and create a beautiful woman as well as a demon.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That's hilarious. The poor guy, he's so caught up in it.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Well, I've checked out the site Beautifulisfree is talking about. I can definitely see various images. When you mirror the picture it fits together TOO perfectly and too many images pop out to be a mistake. You can even turn it up side down and you see more images.

I also found other JW publications where there are occult images in clothing, people hands, trees etc. Why on earth would these images be necessary for the society to include in the drawings ? It's just to freaky to be a coincidence.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I sit on my toilet at home daily, and while I do so, I have tile work on the ground and wallpaper on the walls with a pattern. While I look at them, I swear sometimes the images make faces, animals, and other items and yet I know they are just patterns and my eyes trying to make sense of them with images it knows.

free2: Or, perhaps you're just eating too much fruit.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

When I first heard about the "subliminal images" lurking in WT publications, I was almost convinced. Some of the pictures couldn't possibly be a coincidence. But when I learnt more about the printing process and the quality of artists at Bethel and the human tendency to see patterns - especially faces, I was able to dismiss most of them. There are, of course, different categories of these pictures, and the subjects chosen by some of the artists make me wonder, but the hidden devil in Jesus' hair, or the dog-shaped chest are products more of the mind of the viewer than the intention of the artist.

The recent phenomenon of using mirror images has hugely increased the number of these images that have been found - and that should be no surprise to anyone with the most rudimentary understanding of the human image-processing system. Simply mirroring part of the picture automatically produces something symmetrical. More often than not, this will be identified as a face. The idea that there are artists feverishly working away trying to produce something that looks believable and inoccuous at first sight, but has densely layered hidden meanings when viewed with a mirror is as ridiculous as the idea that people would be subliminally influenced by it even if it did.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    When you mirror the picture it fits together TOO perfectly

???!!! I'm not saying anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit