Intolerance - a new breed of ex-JW

by LittleToe 260 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gently:
    A year ago I would never have dared to believe you'd try a church service, far less enjoy one

Gretchen:
    It doesn't get much better than that - positive vibes for everyone!

Justin:
    That's been rattling around in my brain, too. Both the militance and folks individual needs. One size does not fit all.

Six:
    LOL - looking forward to seeing ya again next month, pal

Cabin:
    Sorry to hear what you're going through. I count it a blessing that I never had kids - how screwed up is that? LadyLee has started some excellent threads on grief and the grieving process. You're bang on the nail

Steve:
    Wassup, not gettin any?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sorry to rain on the love parade but I think that this thread started out in a spirit of intolerance. Intolerance towards those who may not feel all warm and fuzzy about religion and scripture. I find the title interesting and revealing.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Intolerant to intolerance? Yup, you'd better believe it. And wherever I see it I'll call it

While I singled out a few instances, that was not the limits of scope for what I believe I have been observing. Naturally, on a forum dedicated to issue pertaining to a religion, those are going to be prevalent, though.

Come and join the party - {{{hugs}}}

• Robdar
    Robdar

Funny you should intolerantly start a topic on intolerance. I must call it where I see it also.

Now, If you will hand me back my head that you bit off in the earlier part of this thread, I'll be glad to join the party. How can I party without my head?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But it's a verra nice head, and it looks so sweet blinking up at me from that platter! Do I really have to give it back?

~indolently kicks floor~

• Robdar
    Robdar

Fine, keep my head on that platter. Your ginger beard looks kinda groovy from here anyways. Kinda psychedelic with the red and gold hairs all shiney and glowing. Hey, you need a trim. You might also want to trim your ear hair while you're at it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But, but, but, I shaved only yesterday!!!

i imagine you
    sitting in front of me now
    perhaps i will bite

http://indolent.org/

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bring it on, Brother. Don't forget to floss afterwards.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh, and good night all.

Robyn

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"A rose, by any other name, would smell so sweet"

This head definitely looks better atop your shoulders.

~hands back head with muffled apologies~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit