Intolerance - a new breed of ex-JW

by LittleToe 260 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Terry....I know this is off topic......but are you wearing a bra in your avatar...or is that just your boob?

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Besides no party is fun if it doesn't bleed into the next day(s)......

My sentiments exactly. I can't understand these early-to-bed types!!!

But talking of which, it's 1:15am, and I have work in the morning

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Besides no party is fun if it doesn't bleed into the next day(s)......

I just KNEW the dirty dark secrets would come out eventually! You apostates get together for BLOOD parties! I'm aghast! And these blood rituals go on for DAYS!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    You apostates get together for BLOOD parties! I'm aghast!

Hey! A little more tolerence please!

steve

• The Mayor of Turiwhate
    The Mayor of Turiwhate

There were numerous JWs that I knew who were actually attracted to "the truth" because they were disgusted with religion. These ones did think they saw in the JWs something that was "different". (Of course the dubs are different, all-right ; just not in the way many would have imagined!) Involvement with the borg is hardly going to endear a person to religion, if they were already disgusted with it. How much of the hard core anti-religious sentiment expressed on this discussion board has its origins in such previously held feelings? Whatever,all of us whoview this discussion board must expect to hear points of view expressed that we may not agree with. That's life! My own feelings on the matter are: - too many people died in two World Wars to secure such rights as Freedom of Worship. Given that,I would not want to interfere with any such hard-won right. The Mayor.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

LT,

Mzzz. Rabbit said to tell you she only pinches Valis -- after he pinches her ! She does like to gently 'spank' bottoms she takes a fancy to.

Ya' gotta watch out for Valis tho' !

Rabbit

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm extrememly tolerant and let everyone live happily, that is, as long as they think correctly. If they disagree with me, well then, they're just stupid, and stupid people belong in Hell, or at the end of a long line at the DMV at least.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ JohnDoe.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

AuldSoul:

Our discussions always seem to spiral into endless definitions and counter-definitions of words without us making much progress. I can't help but think that (at least) one of us is doing something wrong. Anyway, I'm bailing on this one because I'm off to Amsterdam for a week (for work, believe it or not!) so I won't be around. Anyway, it's been fun.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Funky Derek,

I respectfully request a Mulligan (do over) for my posts yesterday. Readin gback over it, I was not doing a very good job of communicating the concepts as I saw them in my head. Enjoy Amsterdam as much as possible despite the work.

Are you planning to meet Van Gogh while you are there? He specifically requested that we try to make contact with him if we are ever in his neck of the woods, just thought I'd plant the idea.

Anyway, it's been fun.

Likewise.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit