look what we got today!!

by fullofdoubtnow 22 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Yeah, to pick this breed up from a shelter, ya gotta be a real dog lover.. this is the only breed of dog I have ever lived with... never cared much for dogs before my friend turned me on to this breed...The best thing I like about them is that they really are people pleaser's....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We have been talking about having a dog for a while. We aren't going to have kids now, I'm 47 and dedpoet is 55, so we wouldn't want any, even if it were possible, so we thought we'd extend the family, so to speak, with a dog. The RSPCA Animal Shelter is on the next street, so we popped round the other day to have a look, and as soon as we saw Butch I just knew we wanted him. We signed the adoption papers yesterday, and brought him home. I had a Springer Spaniel a few years ago, and dedpoet has had dogs before, the last one being a gorgeous Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I want a dog, but I don't have the energy to train it. I want it to be a house dog. Anyway, congratulations on your new addition to the family!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit