look what we got today!!

by fullofdoubtnow 22 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

His name is Butch, and he's a real sweetie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oops! You posted a link to a picture on your home computer. Since your computer is secured so people on the Internet cannot see what is on it, no one can see the pic.

Try posting it in the "Files" section of this site. (Upper left just under your Inbox)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I hope this works

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That did it!

• juni
    juni

How old and what kind of pup is it?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's 3 years of age, and is a bull terrier, and we adopted him today.

I have always loved dogs, and so has dedpoet, so we decided to have one. Our work schedules allow us to look after him easily enough.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Congrats!

BSoM

Is he chewing stuff up yet? When we got our shihtzu years back, his puppy days were filled with furniture chewing. We have loving reminders of those days all over the home.

He was worth it. He's my watchdog.

BSoM

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I took the liberty of tweaking Butch's picture (it was a bit dark):

• juni
    juni

Be sure he knows who "boss" is. There are really no bad dogs - just poorly trained owners in dog behavior. Do you have the show the "Dog Whisperer"? Cesar Milan is the trainer. I highly recommend his new book for you.

I, too, love dogs. We've had quite a few through the years. They are all so individual. I love all animals, but I'm partial to dogs as they return your love and affection.. There are rare cats that are not aloof too.

Is the bull terrier related to the Staffordshire terrier? I know the French bull has a very unusual face. They are very powerful dogs.

Best to you and your husband and Butch.

Juni :)

• KW13
    KW13

Nice dog, congrats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit