How far will you go to defile the Watchtower...

by zeroday 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG:

what "forces" are those...?

:)

Oh Kudra, I'm just talkin' out my philosophical sagitarius ass...

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    what "forces" are those...?

ok, I'll take a stab at it.. like the sun creates solar energy, and electro magnetic thingy's from solar flares... yeah, the same solar flares that can take out cell phone satellites can have an effect on us.. yeah, yeah that's it..

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't do anything in particular to damage the wts. I don't have anything positive to say about them, but I feel the way I now live my life, by showing that I do not miss being a jw and am much better off no longer being one, is far better than doing specific things to try to destroy their reputation. They are doing that to themselves anyway.

• blondie
    blondie
    I don't need to do anything to "defile" the WTS. They do a damn fine job of it all by themselves.

And why should I continue to let the WTS influence my decisions. If I do something, it's because it's my decision.

Blondie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

When Ted Jaracz is asleep, I enter his room and urinate in his bed. I have been doing this for years. He thinks it's him.

• Scully
    Scully
    When Ted Jaracz is asleep, I enter his room and urinate in his bed. I have been doing this for years. He thinks it's him.

to dream the impossible dream....

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Sorry, I don't feel compelled to live my life trying to do nasty things to the Wt. Rather sad actually.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

scully

I don't need to do anything to "defile" the WTS. They do a damn fine job of it all by themselves.

That's exactly what I was going to say so I'll just quote you

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, now I'm trying to live my life according to my rules instead of theirs. It's really hard learning what your needs are at this age. While being a dub, I lost so much. I'm trying to come to an acceptance of me and who I am. I think that I'd been one hell of a party person if I hadn't become a dub. I've got to make some sort of goals. You know what I mean?

• Kudra
    Kudra

I don't think the schedule that the solar flares are on have anything remotely to do with the Zodiac...
    But don't mind me... I'm just a'talkin out my skeptically minded ass...
    ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit