How far will you go to defile the Watchtower...

by zeroday 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I'll say whatever I can to help people break the enslavement to the WT.

I'd conduct 100 studies a week if it would help.....

• under_believer
    under_believer

Like others (betraying my /. geek heritage): Scully's comment, +5, Insightful.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i was in the supermarket sunday. and saw some dope in a suit and tie. with a BIG BOOK BAG IN THE CART. I KNEW IT WAS A JW. BUT I PLAYED STUPID. AND ASKED IF HE WAS A LAWYER. I NEEDED SOME ADVICE. HE SAID NO I'M A JW. I SAID REALLY. THAT BOOK BAG IS SO BIG AND IT LOOKS VERY HEAVY.? YOU MUST HAVE ALOT OF AFAKE AND CRAPTOWER MAG'S IN IT. GOOD THING THESE SHOPPING CARTS ARE MADE STRONG. TO CARRY THAT HEAVY LOAD. OF SHIT. THE PRODUCE MANAGER HAS A WHOLE RACK OF ROTTEN FRUIT . HIDING IN THE CORNER. ALL FOR $.25 CENTS' THE SAME PRICE THE WT USED TO SELL THEIR ROTTEN MAG'S FOR. BY THE WAY CAN YOU SHOW ME FROM THE BIBLE THAT JESUS RETURNED IN 1914 AND CHOOSE THE WTS IN 1918 TO RUN HIS EARTHLY GOV'T. HE TOLD ME I DON'T WANT TO LEARN... I ASKED . I JUST GAVE YOU THE WHOLE WT CLAIM TO FAME AS JEHOVAHS ORG. IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES. AND YOU CAN'T DEFEND A WORD OF IT. YOU BETTER RUN OVER TO THE PRODUCE SECTION . AND FULL UP YOUR BOOK BAG. WITH SOME OF THOSE ROTTEN FRUITS. GET A BOTTLE OF "NEW LIGHT " DRESSING MIX ALL THAT CRAP UP INN A BOWL. AND YOU WILL BE THINKING YOUR EATING AT JEHOVAH'S TABLE. BY THE WAY HOW DID IT FEEL TO REJECT JESUS AT THE MEMORIAL. NO BREAD AND WINE FOR YOU, BETTER RUN HOME / LOOKING LIKE YOU HAVE A CASE OF SPRITUAL DIAREHEA.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I fly the flag, give blood and vote at each and every election.

see, i don't think that is a true defilement, or apostatsy, to the WTS. i'm sure that *they* think that is a true defilement. but who cares what they think?

no offense intended, but you truly apostasize when you become as a god yourself. and gods don't need flags or governments.

cheers mate,

ts

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If I open my refrigerator and find a piece of rancid meat I just throw it out. I don't need to show my neighbours how disgusting it is.

Same thing with Jehovah's Witnesses. Most people know they are shit. That's why hardly anyone joins them any more. They don't need me to tell them.

As far as helping current JWs, no thanks. I dislike most of them, and I'm content to let them waste their lives without interference.

W

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Perhaps this was a sign of things to come?

I can think of two occasions in my life where I may have LITERALLY defiled the WTS (or shall I say, A WATCHTOWER).

Once as a child, I was feeling sick out in field service & ended up vomiting on the literature in the back seat of our car. Then about ten years ago, a good friend & fading ex-Ministerial Servant like myself was introducing me to the joys of Cannabis Sativa. As I had no 'papers' on hand & there was no place open nearby at that hour, we simply took a page out of an old NWT Bible which was collecting dust on my closet shelf...

Not a bad experience

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit