Thank you, JWD!

by AuldSoul 21 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I, too, want to thank everyone for the time they spend w/their postings. Such good information and laughs too. And the new instant help feature is wonderful Simon.

Love to all of you guys/gals

Juni

• KW13
    KW13

Nice topic Auldsoul

i agree 100% with everything you say, hope your ok buddy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I agree with you completely! This place is so important.

You being here is great, too!

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Yes, the value of the many viewpoints here is humbling; even life changing perhaps. I'm often awed by the insights, expertise and information.

Our shared history as idealistic members of tightly knit group makes for a special bond; it would be a shame to let that part go to waste.

The WTS seems to have spat out some very special (truth-loving?) independant thinkers. Communicating here without the pitfalls of the prejudices of outside appearances imo only serves to deepen that bond. Many of you I would consider as friends - without ever having met. I often wish I could meet and talk to many of you in person; to get to know you even better. If any of you ever visit Amsterdam - drop me a line.

Thank you all!

VG

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Thanks Auld Soul. I appreciate you too!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I second or third the motion, this place rocks!

Where else could I annoy tons of people?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I would not have been able to come to the point where I am today if it were not for JWD. Like you AuldSoul I thank everyone here also from the bottom of my heart. There has been no one from the Org that has been able or willing to answer ANY of the questions I handed them from my research. I know now beyond any doubt that the WTS is a fraud. I thank you too AuldSoul for being there for me when I needed you.

Your friend Always, The Claw.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

This is the coolest discussion board on the web...IMO

Thanks sooooo much..!!!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Auld soul,

And a kind 'thank you' to you too.

This place is a godsend.

Brant

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good post AuldSoul, I agree with you. This is a truly great place to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit