The New "Invite" - How Stupid Can They Be?

by metatron 43 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

More would go d to d because they didn't have to talk w/h.h.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

geeze if you show up to a convention without a NAME TAG , with not only your full name but your congregation name, your met with suspicious looks by the attendants and basically shunned by the general population.

i went to the same convention city pretty much all my life 35 + yrs.............one year i had an infant and didnt wear my tag because it would cut my babies face....at the front door as i arrived 3 or 4 attendants gave me suspicious looks.. one approached me and asked if i was "meeting " anyone there ..... walking the corriders w/out the tag during the session i was followed (very uncomfortable feeling to be followed) by an attendant. creepy the way attendants eyes went straight to my bosom and it not be to check out my boob size.

i'd say anyone who comes in thru the invitation probably wont want to pursue any interest they might have had in the religion to start with. IF they even make it past the front door!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

creepy the way attendants eyes went straight to my bosom and it not be to check out my boob size.
    What fun you could have by asking the attendant - loudly - to please stop staring at your tits! Sure, you know he was trying to discern the parousia of a name tag, but you could pretend otherwise.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the woman i am TODAY would say something like that..

the woman i was then was a scared lil submissive mouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit