Post your JW demon stories

by M.J. 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Right on, Kudra. I remember as a kid buring my diary and having a hell of a time making it burn without standing it on end so the pages would flap out. I've heard of so many people getting freaked out about certain books or CD's not burning - did it ever occur to them that different materials need not only oxygen to burn but also a high enough temperature? Absolutely hilarious. And bout demons, it's always someone else's story, isn't it? Sure, we can all make ourselves freak out especially when out late with friends, hearing twigs snap in the woods, etc, but besides that, there is nothing.
    About the Ouiji board in the attic - why would someone make the automatic correlation between "thumps" and the Ouiji board? Isn't that the most irrational correlation possible? For example, if someone is knocking at my door, the possibility of a landshark isn't the first thing that comes to mind. I understand the case of knocks coming from an attic being less common, but something that has happened to me several times is a cat or rodent getting into the attic and chasing mice, which, oddly enough, causes knocking noises. The fact that a Ouiji board was found in the attic is completely irrelavant.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    .. at night coming from the attic. Sure enough, when they got up the courage to go up there they found a Ouija board

Lol - it's just AMAZING how many Ouija Boards are found in attics/lofts.

Greendawn - Yes, I understood that Demons were on an all-out mission to attack Dubs as JW were/are their only real threat.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    tried to rid himself of all his "demonized" objects by building a big bonfire. But they WOULDN'T BURN.

heard that one, except in addition to not burning, the Ouija board screamed when it was in the BBQ.

have also heard most the other ones......and had a lot of quirky-but-explainable events be attributed to demons.

once a group of dubs went to Niagara Falls....maybe on the way to the international convention or something.....anyway, there was a big group of us and the news media was reporting that a spirit medium said the Maid of the Mist (tourist boat) was going to overturn that day and everyone would die.....the dubs were convinced the demons planned it because they were there, and most of 'em didn't go on the boat.....remember standing there watching as some of the dubs rode the boat....nothing happened of course.

• Kudra
    Kudra

daniel-p...

there IS correlation... just not causation... ;)

aaaaiiighhhh let me out of schoooooool!!!!!!!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"there IS correlation... just not causation... ;)"

Gaaahhh! Get your head out of those books, woman. Arn't you aware of the dangers of independent thinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit