Embarassing moment involving a bra and an interview

by kristyann 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

i'm having a hard time imagining this scenario so pictures of you from this morning in bright light would be greatly appreciated ;-)

• rekless
    rekless

My wife and I was working field service with a good looking pioneer sister one Saturday. She and my wife were walking ahead of me and all of sudden her panties hit the side walk. I don't know how she stepped out of them without stumbling, but she didn't miss a step and continued as if nothing happened.

This brings a question to mind; why are panties and drawers referrred to in the plural. Shouldn't it be panty and drawer.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Your pictures aren't loading. They can't be on your hard drive for us to see them, they have to be on the web, or uploaded to Simon's site.

:-D

• luna2
    luna2

Reckless, how does someone lose their panties and not notice? LMAO!!! Did you pick them up and hand them back to her? Hehehehehe

jaredg and SoN ~ tsk, tsk, tsk! LOL

• rekless
    rekless

luna,

I have always wondered that myself. I'm sure she knew but pretented nothing happened.It was the smoothest move I've ever seen. All I can say she was a petite sister and those panties were large.

That is my only explaination.

• luna2
    luna2

I hope to goodness they weren't hand-me-down undies. Poor sis deserved to have some that fit. LOL

• Mary
    Mary
    Anyone want to make me feel better or tell me it's not so bad?

It's not so bad hon.......one time when Dr. Jekyll went for a job interview, he fergot to wear his bra too........his trial is still pending.

I highly doubt I even have a shot at the job now.

Was the interviewer a guy? If so, I'd say you got a real good shot at the job.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

During the interview, I wonder if they were even listening to your responses to their questions or were distracted by your bra?

Blueblades

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I would give you the job no problem, I love that

All the best in your new career

BM

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

As long as it wasn't one of the open cup bras or one with the nipple area cut out and embroidered with hearts, I think you are fine.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit