Embarassing moment involving a bra and an interview

by kristyann 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It'll be fine kristyann,

Look at it this way - if that was such a big deal to them and they write you off for it, then no matter how good the job looked, they probably aren't worth working for anyway because they haven't noticed your abilities to do the job.

I can't take your embarrassment away but hope this will make you smile - I have a friend who forgot to put her panties on once - went to the works Christmas bash like that, she was wearing tight pants so everyone knew she was wearing none! (coulda been worse, she could have worn a skirt lol ) After that, she gained the workplace wide nickname of 'no-knickers'

(wow! my American language is coming along well!)

• kristyann
    kristyann

AWWWW thank you! LOL you all made me laugh so much! Those are some good stories, and you really cheered me up and made me realize it's not the biggest deal in the world. And you're right, if they only concentrated on that, why would I want to work there, anyway?

NO, I do not have any pictures of yesterday morning in bright light, you goofs! If I ever decide to take any like that, you'll all be the first to see them, though!

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

After all this-you'll have to let us know if you get the job or not-enquiring minds want to know!!!

• kristyann
    kristyann

Oh my lanta... you guys... I got a call for a second interview! LOL I cannot believe it. I go back for the second interview next Tuesday. I mean, that certainly doesn't mean I have the job, but I guess it DOES mean that the bra through the shirt thing wasn't the hugest deal in the world to them. You all were right. Thanks so much for your help.

I'll let you know how it goes next time... and I'll be sure to be extra careful when getting dressed!

• jaredg
    jaredg

"If I ever decide to take any like that, you'll all be the first to see them, though!" ooh ooh ohh i call dibs!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Brilliant, kristyann

Good luck for Tuesday

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I look in a mirror AFTER the interview, my bra is like blatantly showing through my blouse! It was REALLY obvious.

Ouch! And I thought it was embarrassing to go to work only to discover I had my pants leg stuffed into a sock.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Ouch! And I thought it was embarrassing to go to work only to discover I had my pants leg stuffed into a sock.

uh, lessee, you're a computer guy, so I'm guessing it was dress pants stuffed into a white sock with brown shoes, LOL!!!

I went to a job interview once wearing a maroon suit, mostly yellow tie, and black shirt...and I didn't get called back for second interview :)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Waaaaay off buddy... I normally wear dark socks.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Best of luck with your second interview.

And if you ever fancy a date where your choice of shirt really does'nt matter, well, here I am!

Seriously, good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit