To my Fellow Baseball fans..........(alert Chicago Cub fan)

by whyamihere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• people pleaser
    people pleaser

I love those Oakland A's. Even thought we aren't doing that well this year.

Football: Peyton Manning and those Indy Colts!!!!!

cal

• Smoky
    Smoky

Cubs Suck!!!!!

You need to turn to the Dark Side....yeah. Go SOX

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

This year "is" next year....

~Hill (still pissed about the '69 Mets class)

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

LMAO @ Hillbilly, Im a Phillies phan, will see you next week as of today we're 2.5 games behind. Ellder, who's still pist @ the ' 93 World series with Mitch Williams giving up a homer (doh) to Joe Carter Game 7.

• luna2
    luna2
    They broke my heart in 1984 though

Aaah, 1984. I remember it well. Had just returned from Alaska and thought the Cubbys were going to actually win. Oh, the disappointment!

I don't watch sports much any more, but if I do, its the Chicago teams I root for. I grew up with the Cubs, the Bulls, the Bears and the Blackhawks. We had one television set and my father had complete control. LOL

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

The Jays all the way!!! We're about due for another back to back World Series win!

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

Brooke, I believe it's against Wisconsin state law for natives to NOT root for the Packers. I root for the Buffalo Bills. Grew up in Upstate NY, and I had a cousin who was a cheerleader for them awhile back. No, she was not a Witness. -silent

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    The Jays all the way!!! We're about due for another back to back World Series win!

Boo---hiss.....! Damn Canadians!

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Tampa bay area Florida girl ( by transplant from ohio ( lived till 5) and Michigan (born there) ) here being a very die hard Tampa Bay fan all the way.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Baseball love it to bits

A "world" series with teams from one country and a bloke approaching the home run record who's on steroids.

Great sport.

(Pubsinger of the only in America class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit