I'm in love with a jehovas witness (plz reply to [email protected])

by Devorak 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Calliope
    Calliope

GO FOR IT!!!

woohoo!

okay seriously. see if you can get her to join your christian faith. you both may be better off.

calliopé

• CECI+PACO
    CECI+PACO

i reallyyyyy think u should go 4 it

wait till i tell u my story

plz reply

• What-A-Coincidence
  • memario
    memario
    For a marriage to work, it takes continual readjusting and forgiving and maturity. I hope you both take time to develop your friendship before marrying.ready emotionally for the hard job ahead.

juni - You nailed it.ready EMOTIONALLY!! That was my problem, and it took me 39 years to realize it!

mem

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hey supermario...the thread is older than rutherfords calzones

• exwitless
    exwitless

i reallyyyyy think u should go 4 it

wait till i tell u my story

plz reply

Oh, that explains how suddenly this topic got revived OVER A YEAR LATER!

CECI - if you noticed, the original post was made in June of 2006 by a guy who only posted ONE time. How/why did you pull this one out of the forgotten realms as your 1st post?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yeah i saw that too ... totally weird ... who would spend 1 week diggin this out just to tell their own story ...

• memario
    memario

WAC - your right! OLD

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I stopped posting on a forum where a young man who had a situation VERY MUCH like yours, ended up coming very close to killing himself because of all the problems the girl's family and the elders were causing her. The Jehovah's Witnesses on that board had ZERO love OR sympathy with his predicament and coldly walked all over his love and devotion to the girl. I could not be around their nasty attitude toowards this young man another moment. It hurt me too much.

I see the very same happening with you....always being under their scrutiny and never quite ever being "good enough" in their eyes. The Watchtower claims to have love, but it is clearly ONLY shown to those that follow all the "rules" as set down by delusionall old men in Brooklyn. Your poor girlfriend will frever be in subjection to THEM for the rest of her life----and YOUR life---if you persist in persuing this relationship.

Things are tough enough for a person that goes into the Watchtower on their OWN, and EVEN WORSE for those who go into the Watchtower to be with someone else, as in your case. It will eventually wear you down. NO relationship can go through that kind of stress....and be a success. I am so sorry.

hugs,

Annie

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

DOES ANYONE READ THE LASTS POSTS????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit