You Libs keep 'dancing around the issue'

by Shining One 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

Trevor,
    Your reasoning is an example of blind ignorance or willful blindness....
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

>Although I'm sure you've heard this rejection before, I'll state it anyways: Even if you chose to follow Pascal's wager, which religion? There is no way to know which is right and if you choose the wrong one, you're damned anyways (unless a universalist god is the "real" one).

Pascal beat that one with the evidencial history of Christianity as opposed to all other religions. Christianity wins as soon as someone admits the logic of deism. That's why you see such extreme reaction amongst the unfaithful here.
    Rex

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    No relevance to the question.

A typically arrogant dismissal. I believe my comments are wholly relevant given your bizarre worldview.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Now that's just spamming.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Your name is truly descriptive.....
    >Rex - I thought I answered. Apologies if you didn't understand. I didn't say it was morally right to distinguish between life and the unborn, I meant that it's human 'instinct'. We cannot relate to an unborn child (even if it IS within inches of being born), but we CAN relate to the mother/murderer (because we COULD find ourselves in that position).
    Are you serious? LOL The least civilized persons of the world absolutely revere a pregnant woman in their own tribe. They are protected as a priority. For an enemy tribe this is why they either subjugate the women and small children or kill them...no retribution.

>Also (just for your interest), PRO-abortionists use a BIBLICAL argument. Until God breathed air into the body of Adam, he was not a living soul. (Genesis 2 v 7). They maintain that until God does likewise to a child, it is just a dead soul (only God can create life). But I think that's another discussion, lol.

That's just as laughable in light of Biblical exegesis. The statements in the O.T. about the womb/child blow away that argument. Original species do not apply. You know, 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" For a Biblicist the answer is 'the chicken'.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

There are two possible answers to any scripture regarding judgment.
    1) It is probably prophetic language that is being used as a warning or deterrent. This is like what we find in the Law.

2) God sets the rules and His providential rights are absolute. God cannot be anything other than God. If he is then he is not god!
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Perhaps the only thing more pathetic than Rex's primitive approach to morality is his vilification of those who uses the same spurious method to obtain moral guidance, but for geographical or cultural reasons, slavishly

Ha ha, are keeping company with old JGnat? Are you slavishly drooling on her toes, Derek?
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Trevor,
    The whole bunch of you refuse to look at the logic as it plays out. You can't take it. It create disonance because you fear that I am right and you are no better off by leaving Momma Watchtower.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit