Should I make a stink about this or not?

by merfi 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I would ignore it and hope nothing else is said.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Here's a thought...

Does this person have access to patient's private medical records?

So much for confidentiality.

She's a back-stabbing gossip monger. Hospital administration will not be pleased to know that she would compromise the confidentiality of their patients if she came to know of someone who took blood or had an abortion or some other offense against the WTS.

Scully wrote a paper on witnesses in the medical setting.

I vote for confronting both her and the HR/administration department.

I'll try to find Scully's paper... Better yet, pm her. She's got it posted in a few places.

-Aude.

PS: Joe Grundy - I like the way you think!! I've been enjoying your posts and don't know if I'd said 'hi' yet. Hi, Joe!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I understand those who say "Let it go."

But clearly she sees no reason not to trash you if given the opportunity.

I would be seriously tempted to confront her in front of others (to have a witness/es). I would be so tempted to say:

I understand you have said a few things about me to fellow workers. I consider this as slander and if I hear any more of your false allegations about me I will go to the supervisor about it.

You don't have to justify yourself or set her strainght about being DAed or DFed. It's none of her business. But make it perfectly clear that if she continues there will be repercussions. Something low key but assertive

Just my thoughts

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I say throw her in the ice.

• bebu
    bebu

I totally agree with Joe (and welcome, too, Joe!! I'm also a never-binna-dub).

You can make a complaint in a way that won't make you out into a vindictive person. But this JW gal needs to learn that there are consequences to slander. Doesn't the WTS tell people that slandering alleged molesters in the congregation is a dfing offense? That might be fun to point out.

bebu

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would go to HR... Sorry but I dont take their crap at all not even for one f*cking second!

• heathen
    heathen

You look so cute in your picture , how's bout we fornicate ? LOL Yah that is a pretty sad scenario , that's one thing I totally hate about them is how they will stab in the back any chance they get . Be a good little snitch and everybody will think you are nice and brainwashed . Hell I wasn't even a member and know they were taking cheap shots at me , then if I said anything they said I was paranoid . How dare they ....

• gumby
    gumby

I prolly woulda went over to her and said......"just who in the hell told you I was a fornicator? Who????!!!!...you better get you damn story straight before you go shootin off your bigass mouth to people and sayin shit that ain't true"!!!

Gumby....who would not have done this but woulda felt like it.

Your call, but I'd talk to her. Maybe something good will come from it.

Gumpissed

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

When non-witnesses ask why I was d'd, and I tell them 'fornication', they laugh out loud. It's such a stupid word and it made that JW girl look like an idiot. All around the hospital, she's the frigid plonker, and you're the survivor. You're the one who will be respected after this.

Write the letter, but don't give it to her. Also write a 'report' on the incident and put it away, the kind of report that would work in a sexual harassment claim. Another that would work in a bullying claim. Another that would work in a defamation claim. Keep them all aside and if in a while you're still feeling the same way or she gets to you again, tell her that you'll be talking to HR about it and putting it on her record.

• ferret
    ferret

I,m with gumby. give her hell. either verbal or written.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit